Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

View media item 2424399It's finally here!! Still can't believe I was able to get a pair from kawsone!! Remember seeing pics of them 4-5 months ago and said no chance I'll be able to get them. Very VERY grateful!

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 2424424
GALLERY]
View media item 2424429View media item 2424430 A couple of unboxing pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any of your [emoji]127824[/emoji]s came with flaws? My pair came loose thread on the jumpman toungue and slight dirt on the shoe...

Did any of your [emoji]127824[/emoji]s came with flaws? My pair came loose thread on the jumpman toungue and slight dirt on the shoe...

Mines came withe 1 loose thread on the toe box on one of the glove stitchings,no biggie just happy to have the shoes :smokin

Mine have a slight dirt like marking on the front right toe area too where the stars are, not really noticeable unless you bring it up close, and a little glue stain on the right outer side. Still glad I have them tho, nothing is perfect.

Gotcha fellas^^^ no biggie here. Just wanted to know. Blessed I was one of the chosen ones to cop. So I won't complain.

I did not notice much flaws if any. Slight crease on tongue and inside a bit. Honestly think it's just the way the sat in the box. Seem pretty sturdy. As long as your not squatting down repeatedly they should be fine. Not like these are going to be daily wear

I just normally don't wear protective gear like sole protectors and crease shields but on these I'm debating... but with other premium 4's like the obsidians and snake skins they never seem to crease no matter what and I'm just hoping for the same with these... maybe wishful thinking since those are layers of leather not suede or ultrasuede

Let us know what you decide , I'm leaning on getting sole protectors just to keep the glow soles as nice as possible . Never owned any before but these might be an exception.

As far as Kaws Jordan clothing , the quality is great. I intended to go for everything except the hat and ended up winning all 3 clothing items .

The hoody is nice , fitted without being snug and layers perfectly with the coaches jacket .

I got a L in e everything and although the coaches fits looser than I like , I think sizing down to a M wouldn't work for me. The coaches is a layering piece in my opinion. Here's a few pics

Last edited:
Wish they only let one plush snoopy per customer. Saw ppl resell that copped 6 in one cart! Lol really? Haha want one for my son to play with

I'm 5 9 , weight fluctuates between 175-190 , 41R in a suit
I think these run true to size , good luck with your search

The hoody is heavy tho imo , more of a fall piece than spring. Fits like recent Nike hoodies I own . Sleeves and waist are fitted . I'm wearing a L hoody and could still put on the L coaches jacket comfortably

I'm 5 9 , weight fluctuates between 175-190 , 41R in a suit
I think these run true to size , good luck with your search

The hoody is heavy tho imo , more of a fall piece than spring. Fits like recent Nike hoodies I own . Sleeves and waist are fitted . I'm wearing a L hoody and could still put on the L coaches jacket comfortably

Rep for response. I'm 6'1 ~215 and go between a Nike L/XL depending on what hoodie. I'll prolly go for the XL on this one and hope it's the right fit. Don't wanna be choked by the hoodie and don't wanna be swimming inside it. Looking for that goldilocks fit, just right.

Hoping to land it for around 300 or less if resell prices come down to earth or hopefully find someone willing to trade for a pair of yeezys down the road and then it's basically retail

I'm 5 10 210lbs and got a xxl hoodie and shirt. Glad I did. xl would be a little snug I think . I always size up on ovo, Nike products

Back
Top Bottom