Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

powder-blue-jordan-10-2014-2.jpg

View media item 529328
Take my money JB

These are a must cop for me. Always loved them. Bring back great memories. Plus, with all the BS they're releasing now, I can rest easy if I cop a pair of these. I'll let hypebeasts rock their Toro's and Gamma's... gimme the Powder's!

So dope.  An OG style box would put this release over the top, but alas, next year is not the year of the X's.

So dope.  An OG style box would put this release over the top, but alas, next year is not the year of the X's.
I wish we got an OG box for all the retros. I thought we got retro cards back again when the VIIIs released but nope :lol: i will never how JB works but I them I remember that JB is a major corporation so it will never understand them

I remember this pic very well, 95' Stackhouse (favorite UNC player growing up). Definitely coppin these for sure (x3). Now all I need is NYK, Sacramento, Orlando, Seattle & I'm done with the X's.:pimp:

lol coulda just said u need the city series, I concur. hopefully this means they'll retro some if not all of them soon

These are what started it all for me,my very first pair of jay's, a must have for so many reason.. Can't wait.

My first pair of Jordan's when I got these as a graduation gift in 1995. Will try to grab them for sure. Mostly for nostalgia purposes.

Back
Top Bottom