Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

smangcity smangcity HOH didn't do their usual 8-12 wristbands on Friday or is this for other stores? I haven't gone out to Sunvalley in a while.

Not for this release. I just stopped by on my way back from Valley Fair and they were doing raffles until 6 so I barely made the cut. I haven't really been copping anything in store lately so idk if it's a permanent change where the individual stores do it themselves or just for this release

I don't mess with Newpark. But Sunvalley made calls earlier. So I'm guessing the HOH in general are making calls. Just waiting on two GS pairs and I'm good.

Last time I won at Newpark was for the LB 11 last year at FTL... Don't like Newpark's raffle process.

Never entered at SunValley before... Too far for me.

Hope this is an easy cop, looks like this will be a massive GR like the past 11 Christmas releases. Also the increased retail may stop some from purchasing

I hope everyone able to come through on these.  Such an amazing end of year this year with these and the Maroon VI's with the NA treatment.

YO.... I WANNA SHOUT OUT THE SNEAKER VILLA IN MY AREA MAN (Christiana mall)... THEY POSTED THE FIRST 20 PPL TO DONATE A TOY TO THEIR TOY DRIVE WILL GET A GUARANTEED PAIR OF
11's ON RELEASE DAY. I RUSHED THERE GAVE THEM A TOY AND GOT MY TICKET FOR SATURDAY AND ON TOP OF THAT I STILL MIGHT HIT ON A RAFFLE OR TWO....ALL PRAISES MAN... ALL PRAISES!!!!

Last edited:
They posted the winning number last night..... I got 2 pairs because I had my brother with me also. Kids footlocker also posted their winning number and I'm second in line for them. Just waiting on champs to post their winning number

yep. idk how he won two pairs from there in mens.
they posted the winning number last night..... I got 2 men's sizes because I had my brother with me also. Just waiting on champs to put their winning number up

I'm surprised a lot of you don't have these stores numbers saved in your phone...

i never answer numbers that i don't know, so that's a must for me   

Last edited:
No calls yesterday ... feeling pessimistic about today. 
mean.gif

Well I don't get called yesterday. I only put in 2 tickets at the same spot so it is what it is. I usually hit there. Oh well, online for me. If not, I am not too worried about getting a pair for a good price in a week or 2.

I'm surprised a lot of you don't have these stores numbers saved in your phone...

And all of this time, I thought you were always busy when I called.....

Last edited:
GUYS, IF YOU KNOW YOUR FNL DIDNT GET TOO MANY TICKETS, HIT THEM UP TO SEE WHATS GOOD IF YOU DIDNT GET A CALL.

Might luck out and get a comparable size if the staff is cool.

Worked out for me yesterday because I called in the evening when my wife missed her call earlier in the day.

Also, my FNL has caller ID so if they say they have your name, they have your name on the ID.

Last edited:
GUYS, IF YOU KNOW YOUR FNL DIDNT GET TOO MANY TICKETS, HIT THEM UP TO SEE WHATS GOOD IF YOU DIDNT GET A CALL.

Might luck out and get a comparable size of the staff is cool.
can attest to this. I made my stores raffle calls on tuesday, then yesterday received 11 more pairs in shipment and a few people that called in were able to secure their sizes just by sheer luck. 

Picked up two raffle tickets and still haven't gotten a call yet. Last time I won a raffle I got a call Thursday night. I might just call up the FL and ask if they are done with calls. I hate the waiting game 

The managers use their cell phone to call. There for, an unknown caller which doesn't get answered.
At least in my experience...

Picked up two raffle tickets and still haven't gotten a call yet. Last time I won a raffle I got a call Thursday night. I might just call up the FL and ask if they are done with calls. I hate the waiting game 

I did that yesterday called my FL and they said they didn't call, an hour after I got a call from them

We cooking at champs on 42st........Not That Bad.......Every Hr they letting a few people in to make the line smaller.......A lot of pairs

I haven't gotten a call from FinishLine or Foot Locker in Denver but I don't know they've made calls. I haven't seen the typical "I have guaranteed tix for sale" posts in local FB sneaker groups.

I'm closing on a new home on the 23rd and don't really want to spend any uneccessary money, if I don't hit on a raffle I've reserved myself to paying resale price after closing. I guess I can justify the raffle because I can have the shoes in hand. If I have to wait for shipping, I can wait a few weeks. Hoping under $300, grabbed a pair of LBs last year 2 weeks after release for $260 from local group.

Back
Top Bottom