Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I haven't gotten a call from FinishLine or Foot Locker in Denver but I don't know they've made calls. I haven't seen the typical "I have guaranteed tix for sale" posts in local FB sneaker groups.

I'm closing on a new home on the 23rd and don't really want to spend any uneccessary money, if I don't hit on a raffle I've reserved myself to paying resale price after closing. I guess I can justify the raffle because I can have the shoes in hand. If I have to wait for shipping, I can wait a few weeks. Hoping under $300, grabbed a pair of LBs last year 2 weeks after release for $260 from local group.

House is more important. I wouldn't sweat the shoes until you got the keys to your home. These lenders like to play games especially at closing time.

House is more important. I wouldn't sweat the shoes until you got the keys to your home. These lenders like to play games especially at closing time.

No lie. That coupled with fact we've dropped $6100 in the last 2 weeks on roof and sewer line repairs on our house we are selling, I'm not gonna trip if I don't hit the raffle.

I wouldn't let a shoe get in the way of buying a house. 
laugh.gif
  Don't sweat it fam. There will be more releases. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Looking like a no go for me right now. Have to resist temptation and let the market settle in about a month or so....these are saucy...

Iam happy with one pair for me and bae.

Should be able to double up :smile: anyone in the bay area with da plug?

Yea I mean, I'm about to get what, 220 + 160 in pts this weekend there so I'll live. I cooked my rewards on the Black Friday deals to be honest.

I heard FNL declining giftcards now too once you on that 30 day ban?

Does SNKRS app people get first dibs or doesnt matter?

Ehhhh that 30 day been is fabricated. I've had issues on Saturday but been just fine the following Monday.

And the priority thing.... Who knows. I just know that I've gotten thru via the website faster than the app and vice versa.

Last edited:
Iam happy with one pair for me and bae.

Should be able to double up :smile: anyone in the bay area with da plug?

Just hit up the unclaimed pairs line an hour or 2 before... You should be good. Tons of people going to win multiple pairs and won't be able to pick up or afford it.

I normally cook on SNKRS within the first 60 seconds of a release. I've used it for UNC OG 1 and Aquas. Pick size and just wait couple of minutes. Desktop didn't cart until about 10 minutes later. That's my experience. And I know damn well it got first dibs on  OVO and Mirror Foams

I normally cook on SNKRS within the first 60 seconds of a release. I've used it for UNC OG 1 and Aquas. Pick size and just wait couple of minutes. Desktop didn't cart until about 10 minutes later. That's my experience. And I know damn well it got first dibs on  OVO and Mirror Foams

Mirror foams was like 9 months ago. Things have changed a lot since then.

Ehhhh that 30 day been is fabricated. I've had issues on Saturday but been just fine the following Monday.

And the priority thing.... Who knows. I just know that I've gotten thru via the website faster than the app and vice versa.

I was thinking about trying the giftcard route this Sat... But don't want to be stuck with $220+ giftcard if I cant get through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom