Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Anyone else got quality problems with their pair(s)? It sucks because my Swoosh account recently expired and this was my first pair of Nikes I've paid full price on in years. Straight from Nike. :x :smh:

On the left shoe, the damn patent leather on the toe is crooked as well as the tongue and laces... Patent leather is also a lot higher than on the other shoe.

Good god, the left shoe is so crooked. The patent leather appears to have been sewn incorrectly. It's like it's in the shape of a Swoosh :lol:

View media item 1831614
View media item 1831615
View media item 1831616
View media item 1831617
View media item 1831618
First pic Right Shoe at the tip :smh: :smh: :smh:

Reading complaints makes me want to slam my head repeatedly into something like people do on Cops
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone else got quality problems with their pair(s)? It sucks because my Swoosh account recently expired and this was my first pair of Nikes I've paid full price on in years. Straight from Nike.
sick.gif
mean.gif

On the left shoe, the damn patent leather on the toe is crooked as well as the tongue and laces... Patent leather is also a lot higher than on the other shoe.

Good god, the left shoe is so crooked. The patent leather appears to have been sewn incorrectly. It's like it's in the shape of a Swoosh
laugh.gif

I can live with it if I had the discount still... But B grades for full price... SMH.

looks like when them form the shape of the left shoe they formed it off center which lead to the upper being glued off center. 

Last edited:
You all are on something with these flaws. Too each thier own but come on. Its not like the lost ark of the covenant or something.

To you all saying the toe problem is no big deal...

Damn. Y'all must have no problem throwing money around.

just noticed the 23 on 1 of my pairs is off center. kinda upsets me. mos likely will return this pair since i  have a few coming in.  does footlocker do free returns?
My pair just came in the mail today and my 23 is off too. Yours actually looks a little better than mine though.

With that said, I'm wearing the shoes tomorrow. No one will ever notice on feet. I agree though, for the price we're paying, it should be on point.

Look on the bright side bro, at least your pair don't look nothin' like this. I say you keep your pair instead of going through the hassle of returning them unless you can exchange them in store and inspect another pair (that's if they even have any stock available).

View media item 1831612

What's the problem?

Pretty minor, but that 3 looks like it's about to put 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink... even more reason to keep it lol

Last edited:
Some yall be running with your heads cut off if their was one lent on the back of the 23 of the shoe.

Last edited:
That's my pair with the flawed "3", but I'm about to rock the heck out it. More of an observation on my part than a complaint.

Easiest way to get rid of the glue stains? Goo gone?

I normally don't care but this one is dead center on the toe of one pair

Easiest way to get rid of the glue stains? Goo gone?

I normally don't care but this one is dead center on the toe of one pair
I have glue stain on the inside portion of the shoe right smack dab on the patent leather.

It's not noticeable but it would be nice to get it off there.

I'm afraid I'm going to do more bad than good to the shoe if I try to get it off.

Back
Top Bottom