Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

So pissed I haven't been able to cop a pair of these. Dont want to give into paying resale, not yet anyway.

Last month went to my closest Nike outlet, they told me they had gotten a return in my size, but someone snagged them like an hour before I showed up. 

mean.gif

I've worn these twice since I've bought them and the first time I put them on the left shoe rubs against my pinky toe and I was about to go up a size, but after a few wears they are comfortable. These are shoes that can be broken into imo.

Debating selling my 2nd pair specially with the space jam being confirmed for this year...
All up to you being that both shoes are so black based and similar minus the red vs blue jumpman and more premium leather on the 72-10s.  I'd probably sell the 2nd pair and use that few extra dollars on top from that sale towards the jams.  

I'm on the fence to sell my current jams and get the remastered version for this year.  

All up to you being that both shoes are so black based and similar minus the red vs blue jumpman and more premium leather on the 72-10s.  I'd probably sell the 2nd pair and use that few extra dollars on top from that sale towards the jams.  

I'm on the fence to sell my current jams and get the remastered version for this year.  
This^^ im debating selling my jams as well they are so uncomfortable

I'd sell before that value plummets like the 2012 cement IVs did when they released the OG '16s.

I've worn these twice since I've bought them and the first time I put them on the left shoe rubs against my pinky toe and I was about to go up a size, but after a few wears they are comfortable. These are shoes that can be broken into imo.
Agreed. My right pinky toe was hurting after the first wear. But since then, they have been really comfortable.

Hoping the Space Jams would be this comfortable.

I'd sell before that value plummets like the 2012 cement IVs did when they released the OG '16s.
Yep I might have to sell them quite frankly.  They are the the worst of my XIs from a comfort perspective.  My pinky toes get destroyed within minutes.  Just so sad since they are my favorite XI too but whats the point of keeping if they are almost unwearable.

Yep I might have to sell them quite frankly.  They are the the worst of my XIs from a comfort perspective.  My pinky toes get destroyed within minutes.  Just so sad since they are my favorite XI too but whats the point of keeping if they are almost unwearable.
I'd get on it. Value drops with each day until the 2016 release. Maybe not so much right now, but it'll take a nose dive sometime this year.

What kind of pants do yall like to wear with these? Im not a jogger or sweats type but I feel they work best with those pants. That's why I prefer 1s, 3s, and 4s.

Not sure, I messed up lol
Came in disagreeing with me out of nowhere
laugh.gif

All good.  You even quoted my post talking about the 2016 SJ release and had me confused with your comment about ppl loving the comfort. But yeah, these 72-10s are def more comfy than the 09 jams.

Came in disagreeing with me out of nowhere :lol:

All good.  You even quoted my post talking about the 2016 SJ release and had me confused with your comment about ppl loving the comfort. But yeah, these 72-10s are def more comfy than the 09 jams.

Yeah I misunderstood, thought you were talking about the 72-10's. My mistake, but definitely looking forward to the new jams this year.

Back
Top Bottom