Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Why is it a shame that people got a pair that wanted a pair?  There are still people that can't get their pair at retail, so I'm not even sure what you mean.  It's not like these are sitting on store shelves, and if they did what does it matter?  Wouldn't you rather everyone gets a shoe that wants it at retail?
who cares why he feels that way...no matter what he says you aint gonna like the answer

What's your opinion on the matter?  You want a shoe to feel limited or allow anyone that wants it to get it at retail?
i buy what i like but there are way too many kicks out there for me to wear the same ones everybody got......that being said thats why i dont do j's.....if you plan to stand out a gr jordan aint gonna cut it.

i buy what i like but there are way too many kicks out there for me to wear the same ones everybody got......that being said thats why i dont do j's.....if you plan to stand out a gr jordan aint gonna cut it.
Yeah but ain't Jordans the best designs and looks?  I just don't find many other shoes interesting, could be part nostalgia, but the designs of the older jordans are unmatched in my opinion.

who cares why he feels that way...no matter what he says you aint gonna like the answer
What's your opinion on the matter?  You want a shoe to feel limited or allow anyone that wants it to get it at retail?
It would probably put you more at ease of you looked at fresh out da boxs post history.

He doesn't make sense.
Im just stating whats going in ny. They have restocked these sneakers so many times. Now for you to track and stalk my post, THAT doesnt MAKE SENSE. IT WOULD PUT ME AT EASE IF YOU STOP TRYING TO BE A DICTATOR. YOU EVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
the-last-king-of-scotland-original.jpg

It would probably put you more at ease of you looked at fresh out da boxs post history.

He doesn't make sense.
Im just stating whats going in ny. They have restocked these sneakers so many times. Now for you to track and stalk my post, THAT doesnt MAKE SENSE. IT WOULD PUT ME AT EASE IF YOU STOP TRYING TO BE A DICTATOR. YOU EVER HEARD OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
the-last-king-of-scotland-original.jpg

Told you guys he doesn't make sense.....

You act like we don't frequent the same threads :lol:

Yeah but ain't Jordans the best designs and looks?  I just don't find many other shoes interesting, could be part nostalgia, but the designs of the older jordans are unmatched in my opinion.
i had j's from 5th grade through college.....they aren't "new" to me, so im not interested.......i think i might be the only person on nt that has never bought a retro that  i used to have as a child.....left em in the past but i still stay up on releases for friends and coworkers 

i get what fresh is saying though from a new yorker standpoint, but then again they are gr jordans in a city with millions of people so he will see what seems like a million pair a day

i get what fresh is saying though from a new yorker standpoint, but then again they are gr jordans in a city with millions of people so he will see what seems like a million pair a day

New Yorker or not, it still doesn't matter.

ehh i buy what i like and wear what i like. doesnt mater to me 1 bit if others got the same kicks or even clothes. i used to think like that when i was younger tho, i aint gonna lie. but i quickly realized that with that mindset, i was no longer dressing to my own standards and based on what i actually liked. i was dressing based on what others were wearing or not wearing. didnt make sense to me.

Been seeing way too much beef up here and at school lately, jeez 
laugh.gif

On a different note, Eastbay is still down
laugh.gif
  maybe if I had saw the link earlier I would've tried.

Kingcurl > j. Oooooooooooooooooo. Somebody on Facebook said there was a restock on Eastbay. Anybody know if this is true

Back
Top Bottom