Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I'd sell before that value plummets like the 2012 cement IVs did when they released the OG '16s.
I don't really see jams plummeting maybe a little but they will still hold their price but we will see I just hope they flood the streets like they did with the 72-10 very smart on nike

Material on the SJ 09s are straight buns. And it's already a 7 year old shoe. Price will drop once these new SJs drop for sure

There should be a size 13 of these at Eastbay that I returned.

Might be worth a call attempt for someone.

Just saying.

Fam I don't understand how you can't get anything here in Atl. I was able to grab 6 pair of cements at one store for me and my crew without tickets or backdoor trickery. Hell, I was able to grab multiple pair of the 72-10s when they first dropped online and multiple pairs in store.

Why is it a shame that people got a pair that wanted a pair?  There are still people that can't get their pair at retail, so I'm not even sure what you mean.  It's not like these are sitting on store shelves, and if they did what does it matter?  Wouldn't you rather everyone gets a shoe that wants it at retail?

Back
Top Bottom