Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Enough talk about the Warriors and Bulls. Let's move on with the kicks. Think there will be another restock? Lmao!!

Last edited:
IHo.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
Warriors went down again. You know they wont take 2 from the Spurs. My money on them tying the record at best. I would be shocked into laughter if these increased in resell if they dont do it. Then again, i feel like ive seen it all around here by now.

lol not even a warriors fan but my last post I saw on mobile was this post so thought I'd bump this [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
This whole 72-10 concept is just that a concept by nike to sell shoes...by those standards i guess the "bel air" 5s will rise in prices once the new fresh prince series comes back or the "david letterman" 1s will not sell since he's not on tv anymore...who cares lol

lol not even a warriors fan but my last post I saw on mobile was this post so thought I'd bump this [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Repped for bumping this.

This is not directed at you, but it's some serious Curry haters thick on this board. And believe it or not I am a Jordan stan. My only ONE gripe with Jordan is that he's never really taken a stand on anything political or news related not even when people were getting killed for his shoes. I felt he should have said something even a release from his media spokesperson would have been sufficient. The fact that Curry writes a Biblical scripture, despite possible criticism, on his shoe before each game, and the tenacity and consistency in which he plays really made me become a fan of his. I'm still Jordan >>> Curry all day, but I can admit Curry is the best player in the NBA currently without question.

Last edited:
This is not directed at you, but it's some serious Curry haters thick on this board. And believe it or not I am a Jordan stan. My only ONE gripe with Jordan is that he's never really taken a stand on anything political or news related not even when people were getting killed for his shoes. I felt he should have said something even a release from his media spokesperson would have been sufficient. The fact that Curry writes a Biblical scripture, despite possible criticism, on his shoe before each game, and the tenacity and consistency in which he plays really made me become a fan of his. I'm still Jordan >>> Curry all day, but I can admit Curry is the best player in the NBA currently without question.[/quote]

You won't see Jordan saying anything about people getting killed over his shoes, a lot of people have said he changed somewhat after his father was killed and he was killed by someone black , only put that in there, because it was said that Jordan stated his people killed his father and his shoes were for the suburbian area people also not for blacks

Last edited:
This is not directed at you, but it's some serious Curry haters thick on this board. And believe it or not I am a Jordan stan. My only ONE gripe with Jordan is that he's never really taken a stand on anything political or news related not even when people were getting killed for his shoes. I felt he should have said something even a release from his media spokesperson would have been sufficient. The fact that Curry writes a Biblical scripture, despite possible criticism, on his shoe before each game, and the tenacity and consistency in which he plays really made me become a fan of his. I'm still Jordan >>> Curry all day, but I can admit Curry is the best player in the NBA currently without question.

You won't see Jordan saying anything about people getting killed over his shoes, a lot of people have said he changed somewhat after his father was killed and he was killed by someone black , only put that in there, because it was said that Jordan stated his people killed his father and his shoes were for the suburbian area people also not for blacks[/quote]
That's not true, I looked that up and a fake web site is what came up with this. Yes, I also believed he changed when his father was murdered and he's afraid of messing up his business with corporations to take a stand. Also Jordan did talk with a mother whose son was killed over Air Jordans years back, they had a documentary about it.

Repped for bumping this.

blah blah blah

Congrats to the Warriors but this record means nothing without a Championship. Let's go LeBron...since the Bulls have no chance.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Congrats to the Warriors but this record means nothing without a Championship. Let's go LeBron...since the Bulls have no chance.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
Cleveland has no chance vs the raptors

Back
Top Bottom