Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

lol so do these actually have no value now? i mean theres no point to the shoe, you are remembering a record set by the 96 bulls but its not the GOAT record anymore

lol so do these actually have no value now? i mean theres no point to the shoe, you are remembering a record set by the 96 bulls but its not the GOAT record anymore
I'll be waiting to scoop up extra pairs for below retail now. :rolleyes 72-10 XIs > any curry and kobe looks wise

Last edited:
I guess i will take my 72-10 out of the box and actually wear them now. Not a big fan of the 11s but bought it as a historic memorbilia and to maybe resell it :tongue: but now its just an expensive shoe. I guess I can stuff it with my Enron shares.

Last edited:
This shoe was a gimmick, nothing more and nothing less. Is it still a phenomenal shoe? Absolutely. Am I still happy I tripled up? Absolutely. Some of the talk in this thread is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
This shoe was a gimmick, nothing more and nothing less. Is it still a phenomenal shoe? Absolutely. Am I still happy I tripled up? Absolutely. Some of the talk in this thread is beyond ridiculous.
Disagree there considering Nike. This particular shoe celebrated a historical record setting season. I think shoes like Frags and OVOs are gimmicks as they have nothing to do with Jordan's accomplishments' or legacy. I copped and wasn't feeling them and traded for maroon vi's, don't judge me..

Last edited:
Disagree there considering Nike. This particular shoe celebrated a historical record setting season. I think shoes like Frags and OVOs are gimmicks as they have nothing to do with Jordan's accomplishments' or legacy. I copped and wasn't feeling them and traded for maroon vi's, don't judge me..

still a gimmick. all of them are.

Still gotta go 87-13 and claim that back2back, before its truly the best season.

#TheresStillHopeYet

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

still a gimmick. all of them are.
I guess that's true since they're all Nikes with a jm logo..

still going to be the 72-10 11s in my eyes, regardless if the record is broken
happy.gif
 saw the Bulls set that record back then and they're still goat team imo, now I witnessed the Dubs go for 73, blessed to witness both feat
smokin.gif

still going to be the 72-10 11s in my eyes, regardless if the record is broken:D  saw the Bulls set that record back then and they're still goat team imo, now I witnessed the Dubs go for 73, blessed to witness both feat:smokin

im saying... they still are 72-10s and still represents the Bulls best season :lol:
the goat is all debatable anyways as we've seen in this thread alone. :lol:

“I want to congratulate the Warriors on their amazing season. The game of basketball is always evolving and records are made to be broken. The Warriors have been a lot of fun to watch and I look forward to seeing what they do in the playoffs.”

-Michael Jordan

^This man knows.

The record is no longer relevant bruh, best season record is now 73-9. The greatest season ever is in tact unless GS wins the chip.

Based on the books sadly, but pretty frustrating that so many games were so close where the Warriors squeaked out wins either by miracle shots or ref help. Especially that win against Memphis recently, really just shows the NBA desperately wanted a new regular season record.

The record is no longer relevant bruh, best season record is now 73-9. The greatest season ever is in tact unless GS wins the chip.

Based on the books sadly, but pretty frustrating that so many games were so close where the Warriors squeaked out wins either by miracle shots or ref help. Especially that win against Memphis recently, really just shows the NBA desperately wanted a new regular season record.

it is what it is bruh. special seasons all require a bit of luck.

Lol I don't care what no one says the 72-10 record still means more to me cause it was Mike Scottie Dennis like F that.. I don't care that gs has the record the Bulls 72-10 should have an asterisk next to it and placed above the gs record just cause how tough those teams were.

People think Barkley crazy gs not winning the chip forget the record you can have the record but you gotta win the chip the Bulls got the record and went on to win the chip that's greatness getting the record is just added pressure to win the chip

it is what it is bruh. special seasons all require a bit of luck.

Lots of luck

View media item 1956002
i been around long enough to see luck show itself plenty. its worked in my favor (Ravens vs Broncos) and against me (jeffrey maier).

The bulls had some luck on their side also and the bulls couldnt predict the future and know what record they really needed to make it "unbeatable." i mean their goal was 69 wins back then. 72 was just nice to get to.

View media item 1956002
i been around long enough to see luck show itself plenty. its worked in my favor (Ravens vs Broncos) and against me (jeffrey maier).

The bulls had some luck on their side also and the bulls couldnt predict the future and know what record they really needed to make it "unbeatable." i mean their goal was 69 wins back then. 72 was just nice to get to.

Lol I feel you, but this warriors team will never come close to that Bulls team that's why I felt it's a shame the record got broken.

Then Kobe had to drop 60 and make the record feel even more meaningless...

On the flip side of that are games they lost to teams they weren't supposed to lose too. Nobody's talking about their record SHOULD have been better.

I find it amusing that folks are finding any reason possible to negate what GS has done. ..."Ok they broke the record BUT ....." :rofl:

They broke the RECORD! It's fact. It's time to concede & move on.

72-10 was an unforgettable season, the shoe is dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom