Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Curry is actually very popular in Asia. Just that jersey and caps are not as popular to be worn as compare to here in the states. Even here I only wear my jersey on games days and thats only sometimes.

Read an article awhile back that curry jerseys are #1
sales over taken Lebron per NBA store. This is Accouting for all other sales outside of NBA store

That's my point. He is not very market able despite of his recent athletic success. Players like Shaq, Iverson were more marketable in their primes.

Last edited:
That's my point. He is not very market able despite of his recent athletic success. Players like Shaq, Iverson were more marketable in their primes.

My point is that we can't really relay on what jersey people are wearing outside of the US due to the different clothing culture/ style. SC is very marketable if we look at when his popularity started ( within the last 2years) compare to others.

Statefarm, Brita, Degree, Express, Muscle Milk, JBL, Kaiser Permanente, JPMORGAN Chase...yeah, not marketable at all

No way that would've ever happened with a rape accusation on his record.
Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

roll.gif

Big time Kobe fan. The running joke that I have had with my friends is that the reason why they didn't pick Kobe is because he wouldn't talk to bugs bunny lol. Gave him the smush parker treatment.

Statefarm, Brita, Degree, Express, Muscle Milk, JBL, Kaiser Permanente, JPMORGAN Chase...yeah, not marketable at all
I'm not breaking bread with any of those businesses. Geico > State Farm. Ozarka > Brita. Only lil dudes shop at Express. Muscle Milk is trash and I never see people drinking it. Bose > JBL. Kaiser only sponsors him because the fixed his brittle, paper cup textured ankles. Bank of America > JPMorgan Chase

I'm not breaking bread with any of those businesses. Geico > State Farm. Ozarka > Brita. Only lil dudes shop at Express. Muscle Milk is trash and I never see people drinking it. Bose > JBL. Kaiser only sponsors him because the fixed his brittle, paper cup textured ankles. Bank of America > JPMorgan Chase

LOL, anyone can pick an alternative. I think the point was that he is marketable. Express is for lil dudes :D

When space jam came out, it raised eyebrows then. The target market was kids. This will be no different with Lebron. He has a lifetime deal with Nike and is more marketable than Kobe. All about business and Lebron gives significantly more upside vs. Kobe.

Yeah I figured that guess they can enjoy it not sure why it's Bron though

Bron is actually a decent actor and a very funny guy... Lots of people just like to hate on him for no apparent reason. Either Jordan, Kobe, and now Curry fans.

Last edited:
This Space Jam 2 will be record low opening week at the box office, I'm almost certain. Lebrick is not as marketable or likeable as Stephen Curry. Big mistake by the production and casting team of Space Jam.

This Space Jam 2 will be record low opening week at the box office, I'm almost certain. Lebrick is not as marketable or likeable as Stephen Curry. Big mistake by the production and casting team of Space Jam.

What are you basing that on?.... Lebron is one of the most recognize athlete in the world... Curry is peaking right now but Lebron is still right behind him.

It's funny how people call him Lebrick, but that guy is shooting 50% FG for his career... Kobe just below 45%...

Last edited:
I think with LeBron we forget he was a kid when he came in the league and literally grew up in front of us.

With that said, he is one of the biggest baby acting mofo's the league has ever seen. I'm talking Vladi Djvac levels. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What are you basing that on?.... Lebron is one of the most recognize athlete in the world... Curry is peaking right now but Lebron is still right behind him.

It's funny how people call him Lebrick, but that guy is shooting 50% FG for his career... Kobe just below 45%...

Because haters gonna hate.
LeBron actually had the highest pressure on his shoulders even before he got into the NBA. The media hyped him a lot to be the chosen one. Kobe rather entered the league not much recognized as he got few playing time under Del Harris. MJ was good in college but only a few considered him as a rising superstar until he finally played his first NBA season by averaging 28.2ppg.
Curry was overall good in his first years but nowhere close on superstar level until 2015.
Considering marketable players it also is link with the teams.
Teams like Bulls, Lakers, Knicks are overall doing better in selling their apparel than others.
Same goes with New York Yankee stuff. Lots of people wear them because of the simple NY logo and not because they care for the team.

Last edited:

LeBrick James is not going to sell out box office like Jordan did with Space Jam. I don't even see people camping out for his basketball shoes. Curry is what that age demographic is checking for not Lebrick! Major fail on the casting. Even Lebrick knows this and is low-key jealous on Curry ---> http://www.airjanero.com/index.php/...bothered-by-lebron-james-backhand-compliment/

Last edited:
Yep, I walked past kids camping out for the Curry's this morning :rofl: said no one ever. WW I think LJ is more recognizable than Curry at this point. May not last, but Curry has only been marquee for the past 3 years.

Yep, I walked past kids camping out for the Curry's this morning :rofl: said no one ever. WW I think LJ is more recognizable than Curry at this point. May not last, but Curry has only been marquee for the past 3 years.

The Curry 1's flew off shelves, stores did raffle tickets for them. Especially the "Championship Pack", "Birthday's", and "Gold Banners". Curry is way more marketable, positive, and just overall more fun to watch than Lebrick James.

Last edited:
The Curry 1's flew off shelves, stores did raffle tickets for them. Especially the "Championship Pack", "Birthday's", and "Gold Banners". Curry is way more marketable, positive, and just overall more fun to watch than Lebrick James.
lets be real...folks bought those currys to capitalize off of fans/clowns that think everything has resell value.

according to the thread when them currys released it seemed like a lot of grown folks were buying trying to get rich off them or hoping they are collectors items

folks always saying kids but the adults are the ones buying the vast majority of these sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom