Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

They losing "value" but still selling like johnny cakes
laugh.gif

Did you get another pair to keep on ice for yourself ? Curious if people get a 2nd pair for eventual wear or to sell eventually...just wondering the general consensus.

Did you get another pair to keep on ice for yourself ? Curious if people get a 2nd pair for eventual wear or to sell eventually...just wondering the general consensus.
I missed out on release date and its a struggle trying to catch the restocks. I feel like always at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I missed out on release date and its a struggle trying to catch the restocks. I feel like always at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Yea, I got them on release date and have been wearing them alot so I tried to get them on this Nike restock to wear down the line but missed it. Even though I plan on grabbing the Space Jams, I love the leather and quality of these. I never double up but kind of wanted to with these- oh well. 

who said these are losing value ? if anything I would of thought these would resell higher than what they sell for now. It's a Jordan 11 and a new colorway. This cw will most likely never retro again

who said these are losing value ? if anything I would of thought these would resell higher than what they sell for now. It's a Jordan 11 and a new colorway. This cw will most likely never retro again
On the previous pages people were debating that since the record was broken by the Warriors, it affected the overall appeal and value of the sneaker given the '72-10' concept behind it....hahaha....at the end of the day, OG or not, it's a sick/quality 11.

Never say never with Nike. Probably won't retro for years, but it might in the future.

Dude there's like so many "need gone" people on Twitter trying to get rid of these it's funny

Found two size 10s for 275 & 285. A couple known consignments I follow on IG got those for 3 shipped

Maybe Flight Clubs :rolleyes :smh: value is high

Dude there's like so many "need gone" people on Twitter trying to get rid of these it's funny

Found two size 10s for 275 & 285. A couple known consignments I follow on IG got those for 3 shipped

Only way your paying over 250 for these is if you don't feel like looking. Like you said people are trying to dump these everywhere. Guess it's true Nike made a million pair of these. Won't be worth anything until they dry up like 10 years from now lol

Only way your paying over 250 for these is if you don't feel like looking. Like you said people are trying to dump these everywhere. Guess it's true Nike made a million pair of these. Won't be worth anything until they dry up like 10 years from now lol
And by 10 years, they'll retro and make another million.

If your selling anything for over retail you're not trying to dump it and you don't need it gone.

Last edited:

+1

Spot on as it gets [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Anybody would be a fool to pay over 3 for these

I got a pair when they released in Dec in a size 12 but needed a 12.5. I was able to score a 12.5 today so i'll be getting rid of my size 12. I dont care about resale value as long as i get retail back im good 
nthat.gif

Was being really cautious with my first pair I copped on first release .. Only worn them twice .. Now that I doubled up with today's ndc restock my used pair are gonna be used more often and I'll have a pair on ice ... Adidas Ultraboost have been taking my money and time lately oh well ..

Back
Top Bottom