Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Yep, I walked past kids camping out for the Curry's this morning :rofl: said no one ever. WW I think LJ is more recognizable than Curry at this point. May not last, but Curry has only been marquee for the past 3 years.

The Curry 1's flew off shelves, stores did raffle tickets for them. Especially the "Championship Pack", "Birthday's", and "Gold Banners". Curry is way more marketable, positive, and just overall more fun to watch than Lebrick James.
He's only more marketable if you just started watching basketball 3 years ago. Let Steph grow as he has the past 3 years stop hyping him off your emotion.

lets be real...folks bought those currys to capitalize off of fans/clowns that think everything has resell value.

according to the thread when them currys released it seemed like a lot of grown folks were buying trying to get rich off them or hoping they are collectors items

folks always saying kids but the adults are the ones buying the vast majority of these sneakers.

And some "grown folks" CAN actually think for themselves and buy a shoe because they actually like it. Nobody's getting "rich" on Currys. I love the fact that majority people don't like them.

Like these 72-11, worthless to you now because it's no longer the record??...absolutely fantastic!

Oh and pointing out which brands YOU THINK are better than another brand that markets Curry, as if that actually matters??? lmao, you just lost that argument that he's not marketable

Last edited:
I own 2 pairs for UA Curry's low and mid. I actually find them to be very comfortable to wear.

And some "grown folks" CAN actually think for themselves and buy a shoe because they actually like it. Nobody's getting "rich" on Currys. I love the fact that majority people don't like them.

Like these 72-11, worthless to you now because it's no longer the record??...absolutely fantastic!

Oh and pointing out which brands YOU THINK are better than another brand that markets Curry, as if that actually matters??? lmao, you just lost that argument that he's not marketable

You mean 72-10?... But shoes might still keep some value if the Warriors somehow choke away the title.

Last edited:
You mean 72-10?... But shoes might still keep some value if the Warriors somehow choke away the title.

The 72-10 will always have value because its an 11. Even if the Warriors win the title I don't think it will decrease the value of an Jordan 11 especially these since everyone loved them.

Yeah my, bad 72-10. I was being sarcastic about how so many people dont want them anymore. Shoes will be "valued" by those who REALLY appreciate the shoe OR that Bulls season, regardless of anything the warriors do.

Last edited:
LOL you guys are all losing your marbles.  72-10s is a dope colorway and super comfy for 11s.  People will be rocking them regardless of the history and that it's been broken.  

These are only going to be restocked 1030820990 times more
Just imagine how many spacejam 11s they'll make

Last edited:
It won't be this way forever brother!

Chin up!! Good karma your way!!
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

Back
Top Bottom