Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I was out shopping at IKEA when my J23 app alerted me to the restock and was able to scoop up an extra size 10 to keep on ice. I still have yet to wear the one i copped back in december. :D

They losing "value" but still selling like johnny cakes
laugh.gif
Thats how I know you're Dominican dique johnny cakes
laugh.gif
Nah im not Dominican
laugh.gif
, johnny cakes are the ish down here in the south

Copping 2 pairs next month. I'm 7 months late to the party but prices on my size 10 have been $50 over retail shipped so $275-285 months later is awesome

Jesus man the XIs I caught off the NDC restock came in a F'd up box, I could hardly slide the inner box with shoes out of the outer sleeve. And to top it off, the shoes are damn near B-grades, all kinds of wrinkles and imperfections. I'm not picky with my shoes, but these disappointed me.
I'll keep my other pair, these going straight to CL.

Last edited:
Jesus man the XIs I caught off the NDC restock came in a F'd up box, I could hardly slide the inner box with shoes out of the outer sleeve. And to top it off, the shoes are damn near B-grades, all kinds of wrinkles and imperfections. I'm not picky with my shoes, but these disappointed me.
I'll keep my other pair, these going straight to CL.
Could have been returns.

Received mines today .. Flawless ... This is going on ice my other pairs finally gonna get more use

View media item 2044146View media item 2044147View media item 2044149So right off the bat, the box came in damaged which sucks, doesn't matter much most of the time but boxes for XIs are special, at least to me. The left shoe is good to go, but the right shoe came with a couple of imperfections that bother me, a wrinkled portion on the patent leather on the toe box, and on the rear of the shoe the seam for the patent leather doesn't line up with the peak of the outsole.

Last edited:
So right off the bat, the box came in damaged which sucks, doesn't matter much most of the time but boxes for XIs are special, at least to me. The left shoe is good to go, but the right shoe came with a couple of imperfections that bother me, a wrinkled portion on the patent leather on the toe box, and on the rear of the shoe the seam for the patent leather doesn't line up with the peak of the outsole.
Ouch. I also copped a size 10 from the last snkrs restock but wont get it untill tomorrow. I really hope mine won't be in such bad shape as well.

Ouch. I also copped a size 10 from the last snkrs restock but wont get it untill tomorrow. I really hope mine won't be in such bad shape as well.
As far as the shoe box damage goes, I'm pretty sure that happened during shipping since the cardboard box it came in looked dented as well. And only the right shoe looks like a turd sandwich.
You'll probably be alright.

At this point and time, i doubt i could tell apart my pair from some really good quality fake. Just too many "imperfections"(inconsistencies) with the authentics. 

Back
Top Bottom