Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Well I guess after last night, 72-10 is > 73-9, unless the Warriors make a historic comeback.

Last edited:
View media item 2044146View media item 2044147View media item 2044149So right off the bat, the box came in damaged which sucks, doesn't matter much most of the time but boxes for XIs are special, at least to me. The left shoe is good to go, but the right shoe came with a couple of imperfections that bother me, a wrinkled portion on the patent leather on the toe box, and on the rear of the shoe the seam for the patent leather doesn't line up with the peak of the outsole.

My size 10 too [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Warriors are done. 73-9 just became meaningless. Love it!
roll.gif

And if they do happen to win ya'll still will find a way to discredit them :lol:

Not over until it's over... Don't count them out yet. Unless the report of Curry being only at 70% is really true.

Not done yet but they are on a good way. One more defeat of Warriors and the media will slaughter them.

Curry's version to Jordans commercial from 1997:

I was celebrated as the greatest shooter ever,
I made most 3pointers in a season in NBA history,
I got voted as the anonymous MVP,
I got hyped as being better than Michael Jordan,
My team broke the winning record with 73-9,
I chucked 3s over and over again...
And that is why...
I fail!

Not done yet but they are on a good way. One more defeat of Warriors and the media will slaughter them.

And that is why...
I fail!

Don't really understand the hate on that guy... He does amazing **** specially for a guy who wasn't suppose to be strong enough, athletic enough, and fast enough to play in the NBA.

1 ring, back to back MVP... Not sure that's failing.

All the Jordan comparison, and anonymous MVP were out of his hands...

Last edited:

And that is why...
I fail!
Big difference between unanimous and anonymous...

Sorry but that just bugged me.

Last edited:
The only hate on Curry is not agreeing that he's the player ever, that and the unnecessary celebrations :smile: 73-9 will still be the best season record ever even if GS loses in the playoffs/finals. But as anybody in any NBA thread will tell you, regular season dont mean much...

"it ain't over till it's over"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's OVER. Westbrook is showing the world what people who actually watch basketball and know the game has known... Curry ain't that good. He can't play defense, he can get shut down once the other team is actively switching on defense, and and and his back to back Mvps gonna mean as much as Steve Nash's Mvps in two years.

72-10 - GREATEST. SEASON. EVER.

The thing that upsets me the most about that trash team in Oakland is that it's Mark Jacksons team and being from New York you always wanna see your New York guys get the respect they deserve. They jerked him completely he gift wrapped a chip to Steve Kerr? Steve kerr? What? What? What? Smh Steve Kerr can sit on that damn bench with his upper lip quivering now cause he's witnessing what happens when the defense rotates on EVERYTHING.

The thing that upsets me the most about that trash team in Oakland is that it's Mark Jacksons team and being from New York you always wanna see your New York guys get the respect they deserve. They jerked him completely he gift wrapped a chip to Steve Kerr? Steve kerr? What? What? What? Smh Steve Kerr can sit on that damn bench with his upper lip quivering now cause he's witnessing what happens when the defense rotates on EVERYTHING.
I always thought Jackson got a raw deal out of that- fired after a great season and putting the team on the map and now he sits next to Van Gundy commentating as Kerr is hailed as a coaching genius. 
eyes.gif
 I'd be sour if i were him.

Last edited:
I always thought Jackson got a raw deal out of that- fired after a great season and putting the team on the map and now he sits next to Van Gundy commentating as Kerr is hailed as a coaching genius. :rolleyes  I'd be sour if i were him.

Exactly my heart literally HURTS when I have to watch him call a GS game, because that's his team. Nobody stuck up for him not his players, nobody, that's HIS TEAM. Everyone knows it too, GS wasn't even a thought until Mark Jackson.

I always thought Jackson got a raw deal out of that- fired after a great season and putting the team on the map and now he sits next to Van Gundy commentating as Kerr is hailed as a coaching genius. :rolleyes  I'd be sour if i were him.

Exactly my heart literally HURTS when I have to watch him call a GS game, because that's his team. Nobody stuck up for him not his players, nobody, that's HIS TEAM. Everyone knows it too, GS wasn't even a thought until Mark Jackson.
Not too many coaches can say they improved the team record every year and still got fired...

Last edited:
"it ain't over till it's over"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's OVER. Westbrook is showing the world what people who actually watch basketball and know the game has known... Curry ain't that good. He can't play defense, he can get shut down once the other team is actively switching on defense, and and and his back to back Mvps gonna mean as much as Steve Nash's Mvps in two years.

72-10 - GREATEST. SEASON. EVER.

The story about the 1995/1996 NBA season is also more meaningful as MJ returned after 1.5 year and got defeated by the Orlando Magic.
Many doubters said MJ would be too old to lead the Bulls to another championship. Then the Bulls started and finished the season with 72-10 instead, and swept the Magic in the playoffs for revenge.

For the current Warriors, it's just a young team trying to repeat.

And for one second can we stop with the media spin machine and them saying "he's hurt"

70% can do this?

And for one second can we stop with the media spin machine and them saying "he's hurt"

70% can do this?

Lol exactly, never seen a guy who's hurt play so recklessly before. Maybe he should slow down a bit and remember how to pass and shoot in meaningful situations.

Back
Top Bottom