Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

last year success does not equate to future success
Yall are too negative when it comes to the shoe game. Think positive. I will get at least 1, probably multiples for friends and family. There's too many sources out there. 

Flood gates opened when they announced no raffle. There shouldn't be any complaining about not getting a pair. And yes, there will be more than legend blues.

last year success does not equate to future success

Yall are too negative when it comes to the shoe game. Think positive. I will get at least 1, probably multiples for friends and family. There's too many sources out there. 

It's not negative. It's realistic. Your post isn't really real. Yes there are plenty of venues to acquire the shoes but vets know that that doesn't guarantee success.

Many of the main sites will be hammered. Each user will have multiple tabs open trying to hit these sites which will make their performance suffer.
Finishline is well known to have card authorization issues. You could have thousands in pending charges from them and STILL not get the shoes.

You also forget that many people aren't going to just buy 1 pair. That's a whole situation within itself.

Last edited:
How are people saying no one is entering raffles and it's only Monday tho?

Like people don't have two days tho?

Also, there will be strike outs 11 lows don't sit and everyone in them long lines wants a pair as stated 11's before Christmas is the it shoe to have because a majority of people want them

Most of us in here will get pairs we are more experienced at shoe buying some folks only come out for an 11 release don't follow blogs didn't know about guarantee tixs and are rushing to put in at one raffle at this store they heard had 1000 pairs from some guy they know. (Actually that sounds like some of y'all) when it comes to stock rumors.

Long story short the thirst is real even more real because it's pre holiday and peopl have time Nike sending tweets and emails out hyping the heck out these things too........

whenever I order from FNL and click place order and they dont go thru, they charge my card and i hate that, u know going through that whole thing, but ill give them a shot
OK here's the deal on FNL. I used to work for a company that processes card transactions. To make a long story short, transactions go through a ton of pit stops in order to process depending on your card distributor. Debit cards have a high failure rate with FNL because of the many processing trips that takes to secure the funds. I highly recommend you not to use a Debit card on FNL. Most of you already know that. Your success on FNL is greater using a major credit card that processes its own transactions and have an excellent system such as Chase, Citi, Visa direct, American Express direct etc...I hope this info helps yall.

Last edited:
How are people saying no one is entering raffles and it's only Monday tho?

Like people don't have two days tho?

Also, there will be strike outs 11 lows don't sit and everyone in them long lines wants a pair as stated 11's before Christmas is the it shoe to have because a majority of people want them

Most of us in here will get pairs we are more experienced at shoe buying some folks only come out for an 11 release don't follow blogs didn't know about guarantee tixs and are rushing to put in at one raffle at this store they heard had 1000 pairs from some guy they know. (Actually that sounds like some of y'all) when it comes to stock rumors.

Long story short the thirst is real even more real because it's pre holiday and peopl have time Nike sending tweets and emails out hyping the heck out these things too........

No doubt that everyone in here should eat because we are experienced buyers (Like that's a good thing for us lol) Holiday 11's bring out the masses....elementary kids, junior high, high school, grandmas, baby mamas, etc.....Those are usually the people that flock to the stores on RD and buy all the stock. Plus some stores only doing 1 day and 2 day raffles because of all the entries. With that being said, the NT family should be straight.

I miss the days of nike's non-flash checkout and limit was 2. Spacejams was 3. Nike did free overnight for the Cool Greys. Good times.

whenever I order from FNL and click place order and they dont go thru, they charge my card and i hate that, u know going through that whole thing, but ill give them a shot
OK here's the deal on FNL. I used to work for a company that processes card transactions. To make a long story short, transactions go through a ton of pit stops in order to process depending on your card distributor. Debit cards have a high failure rate with FNL because of the many processing trips that takes to secure the funds. I highly recommend you not to use a Debit card on FNL. Most of you already know that. Your success on FL is greater using a major credit card that's processes its own transactions and have an excellent system such as Chase, Citi, Visa direct, American Express direct etc...I hope this info helps yall.
Agreed.

sounds like folks want the hype to build for these......its like they need to hear everyone wants them.....would the world end if they sat on shelves?.....seems like it would to the people who keep stating that everyone and they mama want them.

It's not about that... One of the purpose of the forum is to help people out on upcoming releases... You're not helping anyone out by saying these will sit for days and an easy cop. When we all know that's not the case, specially with a release like these. Better be safe than sorry.

Last edited:
[thread="620289"]sounds like folks want the hype to build for these......its like they need to hear everyone wants them.....would the world end if they sat on shelves?.....seems like it would to the people who keep stating that everyone and they mama want them.[/thread]

No one needs to hype them up.

Just went to champs at willowbrook nj. She said very good chance of getting them. It also looks like we have to go there at 8am sat for the drawing

No way I'll be able to get these
IDK why people keep saying this. These will be easy to get as long as you do your work to get them. Do a few raffles, try online at every website. It might require patience, but these can be had for retail without a problem.

How sway, I don't even know how to do a raffle.

This is my first Jordan purchase since 2007 when the Fire Reds and Flips came out and I just walked into a store on Monday 2 days after they dropped.

Bump.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Raffle started 12/4 and ends 12/9.

Good luck everyone!

NorCal

Hayward / Southland Mall - c2d393c3bf
Newark / Newpark Mall – centralized raffle. Thanks for the info RS22!
San Jose / Eastridge Mall - 56dce68963
San Leandro Bay / Fair Mall
Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair - 2be89f9f67

Call me stupid, but how does one do said raffle?

Amex b taking Ls on FNL too. I'm all too familiar with that.

Dude essentially just said use the payment type that will allow you to go through less gateways. The problem is that there is still failure points that exist therefore you can still take that FNL L.

:lol:^ Chill Bill Chill Bill
For sure , cause if whackelmore does it , its definitely the next movement.
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom