Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Tomorrow sheikh raffles are going out, good luck to the people that entered. Hopefully you get that email! I'm in 5 local raffles we will see what happens !

Tomorrow sheikh raffles are going out, good luck to the people that entered. Hopefully you get that email! I'm in 5 local raffles we will see what happens !
Don't forget Sheikh usuallys sends like 2 different emails on deals and sales just to screw with you on Fridays.

any of my DFW fam get call backs from footlocker champs or footaction yet?

Heard they doing calls after lunch. Btw, finishline called me at 8:55pm yesterday. Didn't think they were calling that late. So didn't pay attention. There goes my pair. But have high hopes for today and tomorrow.

Didn't get a call yesterday but luckily the fiancé entered with me under my size. So my pair is locked down. *whew*

I got hit with an 8:30pm call from SF FL. Called back, dude picked up saying they left a voicemail telling me I had 30min to call back or they're forfeited. At least they picked up when I called.

Didn't bother with champs this time. I can't stand that backdoor bs.

Heard they doing calls after lunch. Btw, finishline called me at 8:55pm yesterday. Didn't think they were calling that late. So didn't pay attention. There goes my pair. But have high hopes for today and tomorrow.
thanks for the heads up ...im hoping to finally after 4 years get a call from hoh in parks mall that i finally won a raffle ......i got 3 calls from finishline so far that was on tuesday im looking for footlocker footactions tho...

Don't forget Sheikh usuallys sends like 2 different emails on deals and sales just to screw with you on Fridays.

Lol you ain't ain't lying they send so much the confirmation email I got for the maroon 6s went straight to the junk mail. Luckily at like 8pm Friday night I decide to check my junk mail and see it. Smh

Entered one raffle at my local mall and I won that raffle.

Got the call last night a few minutes before closing time. Good luck to the rest of you.

I swear I can never hit on a raffle out here. Haven't won since the SBB 1s [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I swear I can never hit on a raffle out here. Haven't won since the SBB 1s [emoji]128545[/emoji]
I might get dirt for this, but I'd much rather have won the SBB 1s then these 11s. Jordan 1s are my favorite silhouette. I'm salty I couldn't hit the SBB 1.

If you don't get a call back and are relying on picking up locally, you need to be at the store a couple of hours before the cut off time for people to pick up their pairs.
There should be plenty of left overs, but there will also be just as many people needing to grab them.

Back
Top Bottom