Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

WOW, FNL just called. 2/5 for me. They were supposed to call by Wed. Wasn't expecting the second pair at all. 

Ahh, so people really do have tons of email addresses when submitting for these raffles? Meh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some shady *** footlockers in houston, aka first colony and west oaks... get calls from them and answer, no response, hang up. I call right back they say they never called. BS!

First colony Footlocker called me but hung up after two rings lol. Got my pair so I ain't mad but didn't realized they were being shady until you brought this up

Looks like shiekhs done. Congrats to everyone whose won be safe picking up your pairs. As for everyone else I bet your assess will be on your computers trying to get through that mess. Mybe santa will hook me up tomorrow

I think what they do is if you won, they call and either not answer or hang up real fast. Then theres a pair reserved for you but you don't know it and it never gets picked up and they either take it themselves or hook it up with a friend.

Some shady *** footlockers in houston, aka first colony and west oaks... get calls from them and answer, no response, hang up. I call right back they say they never called. BS!
Yeah, I just moved to Tempe, AZ but when I lived in Houston I would only deal with finish line and champs at west oaks because the footlocker was straight friends and family on every sought after release, it's a shame it's like that but it is what it is.

Looking bleek for me for Shiekh's. Hope to get one online tomorrow. If not its an hour drive for me. Guess it could be worse.

By the way, what's the best way to get through on finish line? Atleast to even just start,like do they send a link like Nike or do you do a search with the style code online? I know its all for himself but any help would be appreciated.

So what's been happened over the past 400 posts?

Only thing I've gotten out of it so far is Shiekh emails should be going out in a few hours...?

When the emails eventually do go out, can someone please post a screenshot of it please (censor the confirmation number of course) just so there won't be any doubters claiming otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom