Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Shoes are meant to be worn. Worn mine like 7 times since I got them! Super comfy and love the quality on them!

Size down if u have small feet. If u have big feet size up. If still not sure just try them on before coppin. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
im a sz 9.5 in my other Jordan 11 you think a sz 9 would fit. I'm mostly getting this from the reseller

Dope
happy.gif

I sold a few pairs of kicks that I decided I would not wear over the last couple of weeks and called Eastbay last Thursday night to see if they had any more 72-10's. They still had my size and  mind you I already have 3 pairs, but want to take care of the pairs I have because besides Jams which who knows when they will release again and Breds these are by far my favorite pair so why not Quadruple up . I can now beat one to death and not really have to worry about the maintenance.

So when I had Eastbay on the phone I asked them to place the order with Footlocker for the $20 VIP I would get from the order and I was sent the shoes in the bag of doom priority mail and the box looks like it has been several return trips back to Eastbay but inside are maybe the nicest pair of these I have . The shoes are nearly pristine. .

Shiiiii, tech fleece probably will never hiy my spots. Im lucky to even see a halfway decent hoodie, lol. Forget about sneakers and gear.

Shiiiii, tech fleece probably will never hiy my spots. Im lucky to even see a halfway decent hoodie, lol. Forget about sneakers and gear.
ok dont laugh, but ive never owned any tech fleece products before. always wanted but never got to it. why is everyone so high on nike tech fleece? is it thick great quality or something?

ok dont laugh, but ive never owned any tech fleece products before. always wanted but never got to it. why is everyone so high on nike tech fleece? is it thick great quality or something?

literally my same question

It's average at best to me it's not full price
yea but so many peeps still seem to be so high on it. ive seen new tech fleece release products sell out super fast like a shoe release. lol thats what has always intrigued me but i just never got to buying some for myself.

i just wanna know if its just the hype like with supreme and their clothes, or if tech fleece is really that good quality. if its the quality, i really think i may try to find and cop a pair of tech fleece joggers.

Ok I own 2 sets the quality is nice but all the stuff they say about it is total bs trapping the body heat and etc put it this way I had to put my UAl clothing under it just to stay warm

Back
Top Bottom