Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

geeesh can we discuss about SHOES now ??

mean.gif
nah....let that guy get all the crap out of his system now

its obvious that he cares too much....just wonder when he'll get the point that it aint that serious 

I'm debating sitting out on SJs. Personally I like these better, but the SJ's are so iconic. My wallet is hurting this year.

Got my restock pair yesterday. Box came perfect and the shoes looked great. No flaws. These will stay perfect in the box for a some time while I rock my other pair.

Having said that....if Nike restocked these right now....I would try to cop again. Such a clean shoe.

Bulls did beat my sonics in that year but I was a 5th grader and so torn between my beloved sonics and the Bulls. I did get to see the Bulls/sonics play during the regular season that year....had to see MJ...

Got my restock pair yesterday. Box came perfect and the shoes looked great. No flaws. These will stay perfect in the box for a some time while I rock my other pair.

Having said that....if Nike restocked these right now....I would try to cop again. Such a clean shoe.

Bulls did beat my sonics in that year but I was a 5th grader and so torn between my beloved sonics and the Bulls. I did get to see the Bulls/sonics play during the regular season that year....had to see MJ...
They really are a great, quality XI...no complaints about them at all.

Got my restock pair yesterday in the same condition as well and  plan on doing the same and keep my extra pair on ice. 
nthat.gif

The thing that upsets me the most about that trash team in Oakland is that it's Mark Jacksons team and being from New York you always wanna see your New York guys get the respect they deserve. They jerked him completely he gift wrapped a chip to Steve Kerr? Steve kerr? What? What? What? Smh Steve Kerr can sit on that damn bench with his upper lip quivering now cause he's witnessing what happens when the defense rotates on EVERYTHING.
Marc Jackson was not a good coach. A great inspirational leader but not a good coach. If you want argue with Dubs fans that Jackson > Kerr, you're welcome to on RealGM. Most of us Dubs fans aren't that fond of Jackson.

To keep my post semi on-topic, my 72-10 pair came in from NDC on Wednesday. They are super clean. No defects.

Last edited:
Haha I love the all the hate on curry and the warriors! My team is doing something right... Funny enough, it reminds me of the hate Mike and the bulls got back in the day. This is a great era in warriors basketball! Yall can hate but you gotta respect it! Hahaha.... ok on to the shoes.. do people really think the record actually effects the value of the shoe? I honestly dont see the connection. They're a good quality mid 11.

Last edited:
Nike cancelled my order for size 12.5, got an email a day after cancellation email saying they had a size 12 for me at 40% off. Thought it was a typo, but sure enough total came out to $132.00 arriving Tuesday. No complaints here. 

Nike cancelled my order for size 12.5, got an email a day after cancellation email saying they had a size 12 for me at 40% off. Thought it was a typo, but sure enough total came out to $132.00 arriving Tuesday. No complaints here. 

[emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
So, my "perfect "pair of size 12 ordered during the recent restock on SNKRS app were hardly perfect after a through inspection. Multiple stitching defects but more importantly Nike sent me size 11.5 in a size 12 box. I just contacted Nike chat and they are escalating to the Elite Service Team. Hoping for a discount and exchange. We all know they know they have stock they keep to the side. Just like with the Legend Blues released during the NCAA championship despite 2014 manufacturing dates

Holy crap bro. That sucks. I hope you get your size.
I have another pair in sz 12 sitting at my fam's house in Canada that I got off Nike.ca restock so I'll be okay. Hopefully, Nike comes through on this in some way though. Would love if they reserved the Metallic 5's for me or something to make up for it and let me use a credit  and discount toward it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom