JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Anyone care to post pics with the XI on with jeans and/or shorts?

Gracias.
i tried them on nd i had pants on, they looked hott w. black plants on.   My boy had shorts on and he tried them on also and they looked sick w. shorts on. It all matters what u like more. honestly i think XI's look hotter w. shorts on, i think my spacejams only look good w. shorts on. but the 25th Ann. XI's look hot w. pants on bc they;re all white.
Also i think the XI's shudda came in the metal box, not the I's. Jordan shud put the more anticipated shoes in cooler limited box things, not stupid *+% ones.

Originally Posted by idirtbike

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Anyone care to post pics with the XI on with jeans and/or shorts?

Gracias.
i tried them on nd i had pants on, they looked hott w. black plants on.   My boy had shorts on and he tried them on also and they looked sick w. shorts on. It all matters what u like more. honestly i think XI's look hotter w. shorts on, i think my spacejams only look good w. shorts on. but the 25th Ann. XI's look hot w. pants on bc they;re all white.
Also i think the XI's shudda came in the metal box, not the I's. Jordan shud put the more anticipated shoes in cooler limited box things, not stupid *+% ones.

So they can try to justify jacking the price up $50+ bucks? Naw, I'm good with the regular box.

I don't think people realize how limited these are going to be. Once they do, they're going to be like, "man, I shoulda' copped when I had the chance."

It always happens.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got mine today like i said these are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 for 150.00 flat

2d804g0.jpg

sick.gif

imma cop so i can trade for a pair of spacejams. these are gonna be an easy cop for me........

so i go to one of the malls around me today and a store already is selling the XI's....i call up and he tells me if i buy 2 pairs he will do me a deal. i get there and he wants to charge me $300 for ea pair. the guy tells me "these are limited i only got 36 pairs, you can't find them ANYWHERE when they drop on saturday!" i offered the guy $450 cash and he still wouldnt do it. a complete scum bag he is.....SOOOOO i decide to call up my boy whos the manager at FOOTACTION at the mall right by my house. He checked and had one size 10.5 left. I paid fully for my pair today and on Saturday i go to FOOTACTION cut the whole line and pick up my alredy paid for XI's =]] oh yeah, i only paid $163. comepaired to $300 from the scum.
i tried them on and all. they look soo hot when they're on ur feet. I think im going to buy a another pair, i wanted to buy 2 10.5s but he only had 1 10.5 left n a few 9.5s and 1 size 11 left. so i'll buy one 11 and sell it for $300 and get my pair for free =]]
Oh the irony...

For those of you that picked them up early, how's the sizing on these? I got an 11 in the Space Jams, but I've heard that these fit snugger than those and I may need to get a half size bigger. I've got a fairly wide foot so that's the biggest concern for me.

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

so i go to one of the malls around me today and a store already is selling the XI's....i call up and he tells me if i buy 2 pairs he will do me a deal. i get there and he wants to charge me $300 for ea pair. the guy tells me "these are limited i only got 36 pairs, you can't find them ANYWHERE when they drop on saturday!" i offered the guy $450 cash and he still wouldnt do it. a complete scum bag he is.....SOOOOO i decide to call up my boy whos the manager at FOOTACTION at the mall right by my house. He checked and had one size 10.5 left. I paid fully for my pair today and on Saturday i go to FOOTACTION cut the whole line and pick up my alredy paid for XI's =]] oh yeah, i only paid $163. comepaired to $300 from the scum.
i tried them on and all. they look soo hot when they're on ur feet. I think im going to buy a another pair, i wanted to buy 2 10.5s but he only had 1 10.5 left n a few 9.5s and 1 size 11 left. so i'll buy one 11 and sell it for $300 and get my pair for free =]]
Oh the irony...
roll.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif

these are definitely NOT limited.. i talked to my boy at my local finishline, they're just a regular General Release Jordan.. they have over 300 pairs... doesnt matter if they had a million pairs to me im not wasting my time and money on these.. gross IMO, theres so many better pairs i can save my money for later in the month/year.. just my opinion not hatin

Originally Posted by niCk sp3ranza

these are definitely NOT limited.. i talked to my boy at my local finishline, they're just a regular General Release Jordan.. they have over 300 pairs... doesnt matter if they had a million pairs to me im not wasting my time and money on these.. gross IMO, theres so many better pairs i can save my money for later in the month/year.. just my opinion not hatin

Damn 300 pairs for one store?  Where is this Finishline?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't think people realize how limited these are going to be. Once they do, they're going to be like, "man, I shoulda' copped when I had the chance."

It always happens.
they let me see these at a footlocker.  i must say, the pair i looked at was AMAZING.  the shoe was white as snow, icy soles, and the leather on the back was textured and nice and soft.  it's a classy shoe.  pictures really don't do it justice.

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

Oh the irony...
LOL i can sell them for $300!! not the guy that has 36 pairs and says he will hook me up with a deal!!!!!! hahahaaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nahh but for real. if you live in NY they are impossible to find! i'm lucky if i get a 2nd pair to keep DS!!!!  I WOULDN'T SLEEP ON THESE IF I WAS ANYBODY WHO LIKES JORDANS, ESPECIALLY XI'S!!!! these shoes are gonna be limited and everyone who slept on them are gonna be pissed they did! 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom