JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

sorry but to the chicks and dudes with small feet the anniversary 11 just drop on NIKE.COM in GS sizes i ordered mine go noooooow. men you might want to keep an eye out for NDC accidentally releasing your sizes too

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

I don't think they will have the SJ hype but they will be sold out 1st day
only thing is.... are these produced in the quantities of the jams? if not, then they will sellout regardless.
from the pattern ive seen with the anniversary collection, it seems like they all drop but not as a mass produced product.
It's going to be just like the space jam release quantity wise, maybe even LESS ! Footlocker Roosevelt , NY biggest on LI is only getting 100-150 pairs, they had over 150 of the space jam's...

Every other store is only getting 12-15 pairs of these!
didnt you contradict your statement? or did u support my assumption?
Supported your assumption with my gathered data (from people I know at HOH's and a few other stores) and well, wasn't actually a contradiction since you forgot to highlight "maybe even less"... And by saying "just like" the space jam release, is implying limited quantities
wink.gif
thanks for the clarification. kinda got me confused
laugh.gif
All good my man
wink.gif

HOH's will have them, and some stores are opening at 8am for the release (again from what I have been told).. Don't want to or mean to be a "hype man" as I am not, just relaying information I was told!
smile.gif

Yea a lot of stores only gettin a small size run of these
my store only got 12 we usually get at least 30 of
any retros

My lady friend was able to show me them today and ..... IM GOOD OFF them. I knew I didnt want to cop them from the get go. But I was thinking maybe if I see them in person it would change my mind just a lil bit but NOPE. They are ugly to me.

Originally Posted by thaboss315

do anyone kno if hoh ny gonna have these?

Are you THABOSS315 ????

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

sorry but to the chicks and dudes with small feet the anniversary 11 just drop on NIKE.COM in GS sizes i ordered mine go noooooow. men you might want to keep an eye out for NDC accidentally releasing your sizes too

Whats up FEE.... hope all is well with you. Glad you got your pair in ...... on the swoosh???

got mine yesterday from harold penner in tampa for cash, if anyone needs a size for retail plus tax (160.50 $) let me know and ill try my best

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

My lady friend was able to show me them today and ..... IM GOOD OFF them. I knew I didnt want to cop them from the get go. But I was thinking maybe if I see them in person it would change my mind just a lil bit but NOPE. They are ugly to me.

Originally Posted by thaboss315

do anyone kno if hoh ny gonna have these?

Are you THABOSS315 ????

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Whats up FEE.... hope all is well with you. Glad you got your pair in ...... on the swoosh???

hey whats up yeah i got them off swoosh 2 pair for 142 i cant complain
smile.gif
..im happy the GS sizes look like columbias via the sole difference from the mens size or else i wouldnt have bought them even for the disco
smile.gif

the kid sizes look dope, ice blue sole...always wondered why swoosh reduces kid sizes but not adults...

I'm only getting them because I can get them on discount.  There's no way I'd pay full price for them.

I had the all White/Zen Grey XI lows that dropped back in 2001. Believe me, these will yellow.
tired.gif

jordan_xi_low.gif

I'm trying to sign on the swoosh but its being slow.. I hope they still have a sz.4 for my girl when it finally lets me in

Can someone post the link for the non-flash swoosh website.. I'm on my schools computer and it wont let me download it

^and when they drop on swoosh for men, don't expect a discount
I got mines last friday.....yea, no jumpman, the soles will yellow, but so what. I like em, and ol babe copped em 4 me, so I win
And these will be waaaaay more limited...my spot only got 6 pairs, not including my homeboy that works there and mines
Good luck 2 those who care and are coppin

SneakerFee wrote:
hey whats up yeah i got them off swoosh 2 pair for 142 i cant complain
smile.gif
..im happy the GS sizes look like columbias via the sole difference from the mens size or else i wouldnt have bought them even for the disco
smile.gif

Rigth on... 2 pairs for that price is cool
wink.gif
. Im sure the mens sizes aint going to be on disco. I wish they put that blue tint on the mens, that would of made me cop a pair.

Back
Top Bottom