JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Quick question that I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for. How do I do a midnight eastbay order? Is it west coast time? Do I need the model number? Am I better off doing it online or should I do a phone order. Any help would be great and I'm sorry If I put this in the wrong place or whatever.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Quick question that I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for. How do I do a midnight eastbay order? Is it west coast time? Do I need the model number? Am I better off doing it online or should I do a phone order. Any help would be great and I'm sorry If I put this in the wrong place or whatever.

http://www.eastbay.com/customerserv/help:placeOrder/

All of the info is there, include what timezone they are in.

everybody that's sayin' that the shoe is garbage is tryin' to decrease the hype so that they can go in and grab up mulitiple pairs
i see the psychology

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ IX i understand those BIN's are gonna be the first i get, but really?? II's over these?
What's wrong with that? It's his opinion if he thinks the Bulls II's are better than these. I for one agree with him i'd take the bulls 2 II's over these XI's anyday. The only reason im copping these XI's is cuz im buying 2 pairs one to rock and one to sell so in the end ill end up getting them for free or VERY cheap 
tongue.gif

everybody that's sayin' that the shoe is garbage is tryin' to decrease the hype so that they can go in and grab up mulitiple pairs
i see the psychology
Even if that's true--which it's not--it's better than all the liars coming in here and every other post saying this shoe and that shoe is limited to like 10 pairs just because they're reselling that shoe.  Those clowns flat out give false information, knowingly, and try to pass it off as truth so they can steal a buck.  We've all seen the posts and the eBay auctions where we know the liars don't have a source, but they're still misleading a ton of people.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ IX i understand those BIN's are gonna be the first i get, but really?? II's over these?
What's wrong with that? It's his opinion if he thinks the Bulls II's are better than these. I for one agree with him i'd take the bulls 2 II's over these XI's anyday. The only reason im copping these XI's is cuz im buying 2 pairs one to rock and one to sell so in the end ill end up getting them for free or VERY cheap 
tongue.gif
nothing wrong at all...wat i can't ask either? i thought that's why these forums existed...there's always rationale behind an opinion (unless ur just hating just because) i just wondering wat it was is all.
I never liked the II's i hear they're comfortable, but if i dont like the design i'm not coppin they're just not appealing to me. Same w/ the IX's i never liked them, but those BIN's are a nice change in colorway that i can see myself wearing so i'm gonna try and get them simple as that

Originally Posted by Beats05

i see the psychology
Even if that's true--which it's not--it's better than all the liars coming in here and every other post saying this shoe and that shoe is limited to like 10 pairs just because they're reselling that shoe.  Those clowns flat out give false information, knowingly, and try to pass it off as truth so they can steal a buck.  We've all seen the posts and the eBay auctions where we know the liars don't have a source, but they're still misleading a ton of people.

It is a pretty limited release. I can gauge how exclusive a release is as to how many pairs we get here. I'm in Orlando, FL, which is def not a very popular Sneaker Culture City (Besides the 4 Nike Outlets we have here.) The Copper and Eggplants we only had 2 stores each get them, limited runs. We didn't even get the Bruce Lee Kobe V's. Granted they might be all over the place in a city like NY, down here, they are limited. Only 200 Finishlines are getting them nationwide. If it was a GR, why not have all the Finishlines get them like they normally do?

All local spots here are only one size run here, which means they will be limited. I'm sure everyone that wants them will probably not get them, whether it's resellers, lack of stock, etc etc. Just trying to let all the NT Fam here get a heads up so they don't think these will be all over the place and to go out and get their XI's.

^^ ALL OVER NEW YORK THEY'RE ALREADY SOLD OUT FAM....ILL LIKE TO SEE MORE THEN THE 5 LUCKY PEOPLE THAT CAMP GET THEM, BESIDES THOSE LUCKY FEW IF YOU'RE NOT AN EMPLOYEE OR KNOW AN EMPLOYEE OR FOOTLOCKER,FOOTACTION, FINISHLINE I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU WILL GET A PAIR, OR GET A PAIR IN YOUR SIZE. OH AND I MEAN GET THEM AT RETAIL NOT $300

8672540ede822c41a438e2e733aab4772d07c83.jpg

Not a GR, not a QS. Limited. You can make your own judgement as to the availability of these.

my spot are getting these but they never get QS nor LR so they may be a GR to LGR
grin.gif
 passing on these though
tired.gif

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

I evaluated them thoroughly at my work, and they're disappointing. They will sell regardless.

The off-shape, (5)shades of white, pre-yellowed soles and JB's inconsistency of a peferct pair are horrible.

Shoe had a lot of potential! IMO. Wise pass...

I'm just going to say that the Junior sizes have an advantage on the Men Sizes. 

I just checked at the Hibbetts down the street and they only got 18 pair. 1 size 13 so the manager said they open at 9 but for me to be there at 8:30 and the 13 is mine. She also said that these shoes have to be limited because it's over 100 Hibbett's in 5 States and only about 10 are getting these and in very small sz runs. No Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, or even City Gear which gets everything limited even LS are not gonna see a pair of these. So for all thinking these will be easy to obtain think again. If u can get a deal get it now or if u have a hook-up this would be the time to use them. Not tryin to create hype just goin on what I know from experience in dealing with retailers in my area.

Anyone know if these hitting swoosh on a discount? The other annis aren't so I don't think they will. Hmm.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone know if these hitting swoosh on a discount? The other annis aren't so I don't think they will. Hmm.

I don't think they'll be on discount, but you never know!

Back
Top Bottom