JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

These are hott trash..i don't care how limited they are..won't cop..i like the Pure IVs over this trash..

laugh.gif
@ people camping out for these.

I'm going to pass on these. I don't care how limited they are. I'm just not a huge fan of all white shoes.

man ima try my luck on eastbay. but i will also go to the store in the morning. if i pick up at the store ima just cancel my eastbay order.  yo where all my socal heads at. im in the east LA area im hitting up montebello for these who else?

whats retail on these again? i seen them in person last weekend. the pair i seen didnt look bad. the kids look worlds better tho

150 i think>>> i ll copp coz i dnt wna regret passing on em later on>>>> but i doubt i ll ever wear em.... one stain on the mesh part and its a wrap ....

but i aint CAMPING OUT 4SHO

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

I'm going to pass on these. I don't care how limited they are. I'm just not a huge fan of all white poor quality shoes.

Edit:
eyes.gif

NT will buy up anything. Jordan/Nike making a fool of all y'all.

Originally Posted by Redrum

laugh.gif
@ people camping out for these.

What's really funny is that people laughed at me when I told them that these would be a camp out. It's like many other Niketalkers have already said, XIs bring the beast out of all these clowns. They swear up and down that they are OG heads until someone whispers the words "XI release" then they are no different from a 14 year old.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone know if these hitting swoosh on a discount? The other annis aren't so I don't think they will. Hmm.

I don't think they'll be on discount, but you never know!

I wish.... but NOPE.

28463_390848227426_763427426_3864721_3786875_n.jpg

sorry for the confusion everyone who saw that. the ipad fails with yuku so i had to jump back on the desktop. don't ban me.

yeah these r goin to sell out like the cool greys. i remember them sellin out in like 20 minutes nation wide. i was mad salty.

Wearng these for the first time today and they feel pretty good. The quality is not as bad as people say. They actually feel way more comfortable than the 09 spacejams.

Back
Top Bottom