JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Passing on these. The whole shoe will be yellow after a couple of months. The mesh will yellow, the patent leather will yellow (Like the All-Star XXIIIs), and the sole will yellow the quickest. The white leather will be stain if worn with jeans. No Jumpman no go for me. I prefer a backward Jumpman over no Jumpman.

No thanks. The shoe is just too plain and an instant dirt magnet. You better make sure the first time you wear these you enjoy them for the whole day because after that they will not be the same.

yeah I am not into ALL WHITE shoes.  I simply know I wont wear them.  I have my Pure Money's and they are just in the box.  I think I am too clumsy to wear an all white shoe, I will get them dirty.  I need shoes that can handle some wear and tear and these will get UGLY real FAST unless you just wear them inside only or for a very special occasion.

Its funny how many people are saying they wont get them. There are just a few things different from these from the columbias. If this many people really arent buying them, then why do shoes like these really sell out.

Originally Posted by afivedollarsbuster

Its funny how many people are saying they wont get them. There are just a few things different from these from the columbias. If this many people really arent buying them, then why do shoes like these really sell out.
to me i dont like them.y do they sell out 1 these are limited 2 people get a hard on when the 11s release no matter what colorway 3 hypebeast for resell and i dont blame them thats it.
happy.gif

Its funny how many people are saying they wont get them. There are just a few things different from these from the columbias.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

I'm from the DMV and I don't see these sitting for two reasons
1 limited
2 they are 11s
and no I'm not happy about the qualities that these have. I'm just realistic
I hear what you are saying, but look at how shoes have moved here in the DMV in 2010.

Outside of the Space Jams and the BIN II's, every other release, including Nike retro/foams, are still sitting in stores.

In certain spots PG, Mo Co. , No. VA, these will move due to hype, but in the city, or urban areas, these will collect dust like 
every other JB release has this year.

Check Craigslist, and see how the resellers are doing.........
laugh.gif

And these are not that limited if Champs/FTL's are getting these in the burbs, in multiple size runs.

I may be wrong, but it's hard for me to see that these will sell out quickly. Seeing that the Anniversary II, III, IV, and IX are still generously available online, I seriously doubt JB lessened the quantities produced on the XI's compared to those other J's.

Yes, they will sell out, but I doubt it will be an overnight-you-snooze-you-lose type of deal. And with the Anniversary I, II, III, IV, and IX's, all the major online retailers like Eastbay, Footlocker, FNL all got restocked multiple times. I just don't see these being like the December 2009 Space Jams.

Wayyy too much white for me......That bottom is gonna look HORRIBLE in about a month. They shoulda made it a red bottom.....or purposely make it yellow, lol.

you can't even put these in the same sentence as columbias.

Wow, they are only going up to sz 13? Thats kinda weak. Guess I wont be able to get these even if I wanted em...

They are clean but a pass for me, saw em in FTA today and the uppers looked like the beginning phases of yellowing. Other than that just cant do the all white. Just the II's and IX's for me this month

The fact that people are talking about this release whether good or bad means that the shoe is going to sell well. It's the most loved AND wanted of the numbered jordans.

just got my preorder for a few, and got to hold the kicks and inspect them. They are really clean for those who haven't seen in person. I liked the quality.

Back
Top Bottom