JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Remi23

These will sell out watch! they mad limited One of the finishlines over here only got 16 pairs & my spot only got 4 pairs. Good luck with these sitting...

LOL ... we already know that. Ppl go crazy for anything that has to do with the XI.... even if its trash.
Dude from the DMV thinks other wise...

If anyone can cop early for 180 or less I suggest you go now because most places got 3-6 pair. Obviously bigger chains have more but a lot of dudes will be salty after this release.

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

If anyone can cop early for 180 or less I suggest you go now because most places got 3-6 pair. Obviously bigger chains have more but a lot of dudes will be salty after this release.
This!!

The picture 2 pages back did it for me. Im goin to try my luck online. If i cant get them im not trippin

lol people.... up until NOW, you have all been saying that you wont cop and that these are trash, blah, blah, blah. Now look at you.
laugh.gif
Let the hype begin.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol people.... up until NOW, you have all been saying that you wont cop and that these are trash, blah, blah, blah. Now look at you.
laugh.gif
Let the hype begin.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who wants to predict the number of n00b posts that occur w/in a week of this release w/topics to include, but no exclusive to: stains on the XI, uneven stitching, yellowed soles/leather, quality, etc.

People alwayz knocking kickz until they drop and they are the main one buying 2 pairs: one to rock and one to keep on ice! SMH

just copped my pair not to bad only thing i see is the carbon plate which looks bootie , post pics in a few . 200 not bad for a early release in the CHI

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

No Jumpman? C'mon son - when's the last time ppl were hatin on XIs.

When was the last time JB made a high top XI without a jumpman. And there was plenty of hate for the previous two XI releases.

picture courtesy of jorge88 on UTA. I'm hoping to scoop these tonight online. Is there NDC link yet? Hopefully they don't play games like other releases.

Back
Top Bottom