JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

finishline said it went through i hope it dont get cancelled who else waited 4 fiishline 2 go up 2 order?

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

No size 13s anywhere

I got a pair from NDC.
happy.gif
  Got a 10 minute timer at eastbay for nothing.

finishline said it went through i hope it dont get cancelled who else waited 4 fiishline 2 go up 2 order?

I couldn't get my order through on eastbay, finishline, or ndc. They're sold out on all 3 already...smh, gotta get up early now...

FNL crashed on me while trying to submit the order...no email confirmation...but my CC was charged.... : (
anyone else ever get this...do they just release the money after the weekend?

wow!!!!!ITS ALLLLLL GONEEE ALREADY !!FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Finishline Servers can't take it

We are currently experiencing higher than normal traffic.
Please wait a moment to be redirected to the home page, or feel free to contact customer service at 1-888-777-3949 for further assistance.
We appreciate your patience during this busy time

Originally Posted by Litflynt

FNL crashed on me while trying to submit the order...no email confirmation...but my CC was charged.... : (

Yeah, I hate ordering from FNL. That's happened to me a few times. They release it in 3 days... WACK

It's 50/50.  I've had it where I actually got mine and saw it in my orders placed in 'my account', and I've also had it where it was released after the weekend.  Just keep your fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yeah, I hate ordering from FNL. That's happened to me a few times. They release it in 3 days... WACK

at least they release the money...thanks for the headsup...these were ok... getting them for 155 shipped (SPRINGGR code)
was ok...but I'll pass and wait for the cool grays in the Winter.
I don't care at this point....either way...

Kudos to all who managed to get them and an order confirmation...I have been doing this for almost 8 years...I think it's about time to hang it up..lol

Yup just happened to me as well.  I've heard stories, but this is the first time I've ever experienced it. 

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
redsfan3 wrote:

No size 13s anywhere

I got a pair from NDC.
happy.gif
  Got a 10 minute timer at eastbay for nothing.

Yeah I made the mistake of going to Eastbay first.  Should have gone to NDC from the start.
I did go to Eastbay first, then I went to NDC about 5 minutes later.  I was surprised.

Back
Top Bottom