JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

every size i put in my cart was sold out and i was checking out at 9:01. guess il have to wake up early tomorrow?

People changing there mind huh? It was a few people like myself who wanted these from the begining now it seems like everyone wanted to camp online. I don't do online orders for this reason. I feel like if I can't get my %!+ 5 mins up the street to the mall I don't need these. I'm not hating cause some people don't stay in a place that got these but for those who could go out and get these I would have.

sneakerfather has them too for 230, not sure if they are prerelease pairs or retail pairs though

damn jordan brand got these man by them sack, suckers for the scrapings of their plate man ah man will buy anything jb spit out. WOW

damn they sold like that huh. not surprised. they are XIs. should be able to pick mines up w/ ease in the AM.

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

finishline went through so did footlocker now to go tomorrow and snag a pair
Geeeezusss... tried to order my ONE pair on Finishline as soon as they went up and STILL wasnt able to get them... does anybody know what the limit was?

Geeeezusss... tried to order my ONE pair on Finishline as soon as they went up and STILL wasnt able to get them... does anybody know what the limit was?

those who didnt cop these dont be mad they will turn yellow in a month go on to the next pickup

To all the people saying they will Restock on Eastbay, not likely going to have FSR restock.

More like just the canceled and returned pairs will show back up.

I would just call daily, this is how I got my second cdp 11/12 pack

sooo.. my cc got charged by finishline but no confirmation email... what does this mean?

Back
Top Bottom