JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Look what happend to 25th Annis XI after the first wear.......
They looked like this when I put them on this morning:

NOW the look like this:

The Jumpman jumped out of my shoe. C'mon JB. stickers now?

mad.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

so dudes copped.....foundout they had a jumpman on some pairs....now yall upset? lol
haha, pretty much. those who got their hands on a pair should be happy.
still in search of a sz 9.5. i didn't give much of an effort on rd thinking the beasts wouldn't rear their ugly heads.
silly me.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I passed on these... kinda regretting it now... but that pic is hilarious

wowww i was just lookin at the pic above and not the two other pics of Antdiddy's sheos and i thought he was tryin to make a joke about there not being a jumpman on the side

Originally Posted by DeeeK

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOLOLOLOL NOW TAKE THAT JUMPMAN AND STICK IT TO THE SIDE OF THE SHOE, NOW IT'LL BE 1 of 26 
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOLOLOLOL NOW TAKE THAT JUMPMAN AND STICK IT TO THE SIDE OF THE SHOE, NOW IT'LL BE 1 of 26 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just got 2 pairs shipped to me from Rock City Kicks out of Arkansas. retail + tax

midnight release

501 660 7888

I had to sign up and thank you for posting this memphisboi55! I called them right after you posted this and got t pairs of 10.5's after being dissapointed on eastbay. Thanks man!

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just got 2 pairs shipped to me from Rock City Kicks out of Arkansas. retail + tax

midnight release

501 660 7888
I had to sign up for NT and thank you for posting this! I called them 10 seconds after you posted this and copped the last two pairs they had which were both 10.5's and my size!! I had almost given up hope as eastbay let me down just before. Thanks man!

Antdiddy wrote:

its AN INSOLE!!! hypebeasts kills me everytime!!! you should put tape over it like all the other hypebeasts so it can preserve it and when you decide to take the tape off it will peel anyways. common now worry about bigger issues like the yellowing soles LoL

The "special" 11's with the jumpman adds a little excitement for those who made online orders. Kind of nice to think folks who placed orders have a chance (although slim) to get one. Also, LMAO at taking the insole jumpman and sticking it to the side.

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
OK I took some fellow NTers advice and tried to make this a 1 of 26. What yall think? Legit looking huh? Does the ball line up with the space on the 23? Look for'em on ebay. startng bid $3,000. LOL.(please realize the Sarcasm NT)
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
OK I took some fellow NTers advice and tried to make this a 1 of 26. What yall think? Legit looking huh? Does the ball line up with the space on the 23? Look for'em on ebay. startng bid $3,000. LOL.(please realize the Sarcasm NT)
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

HAHAHAHA CLASSIC MAN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Antdiddy wrote:

its AN INSOLE!!! hypebeasts kills me everytime!!! you should put tape over it like all the other hypebeasts so it can preserve it and when you decide to take the tape off it will peel anyways. common now worry about bigger issues like the yellowing soles LoL
why is it that every time some one expresses an opinion or preference about shoes some one from the peanut gallery decides to blow his hypebeast rape whistle. Blackcat, lighten up bruh its just a joke. And watch how you throwin the "H" word around in here when you dont even know a person. thats a serious word in here like calling some one a racist in the NAACP. yous a funny dude though. 

For those who were asking about NDC orders shipping... I just received an email saying my order shipped from NDC.

Back
Top Bottom