JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

SMH at people falling for JBs tricks. who cares about some jumpman or some sticker on the bottom of your kicks. yall need to just enjoy wearing your kicks.

why do people get so mad at others for not wearing their shoes?
if you can afford to keep a pair DS or just want to keep yours that way, who cares? they're YOUR shoes.

i just feel fortunate when i get a pair or two, and i like to talk with others who know what it means to have them.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Agent0024

BigJ I wasn't really bashing the resell aspect just the whole pissing contest about who makes what off the flip and EOH always coming in threads trying to one up people is nauseating to read. His SN is one of the longest-tenured on here yet he clowns himself like a rookie constantly, just in my opinion.
Keep screaming my name Slim...

In the words of Drake (who I hate quoting, but, I figure he's fake and artificial, so you can relate to him)...
[h3]"The game ain't always fair; And that's the thing though... You can play your heart out, everyone don't get a ring though!... YOU_ARE_IN_THE_PRESENCE_OF_A_CHAMPION..."[/h3]
laugh.gif

K.I.M...

you know enough Drake to quote his lyrics, but I'm fake and artificial ?
indifferent.gif

Oh the irony.... and you "hate to quote him" but admit you do it with some level of consistency.
embarassed.gif

You, my friend, fail at life. You have zero credibility and think that these sneakers mean something in the big scheme of things.
smh.gif

EDIT: You will be on campus? Cuz 8nt you like 30? I know about higher learning and dual degrees and all that, but that def 8nt you. Someone with that focus on education wouldn't have time to try and make themselves better than another on an ONLINE SNEAKER BOARD so u must be one of those cats that always finds himself in younger crowds so he can school the guys and slay the girls. More power to you, Mr. King-Kong Reseller.

the people who are hating on those pairs with jumpman are the ones who wish they had it haha. ah well congrats to those lucky 25 who got em =D

BigJ I wasn't really bashing the resell aspect just the whole pissing contest about who makes what off the flip and EOH always coming in threads trying to one up people is nauseating to read. His SN is one of the longest-tenured on here yet he clowns himself like a rookie constantly, just in my opinion.

In the words of Drake (who I hate quoting, but, I figure he's fake and artificial, so you can relate to him)...
[h3]"The game ain't always fair; And that's the thing though... You can play your heart out, everyone don't get a ring though!... YOU_ARE_IN_THE_PRESENCE_OF_A_CHAMPION..."[/h3]
laugh.gif

K.I.M...

indifferent.gif

Oh the irony.... and you "hate to quote him" but admit you do it with some level of consistency.
embarassed.gif

You, my friend, fail at life. You have zero credibility and think that these sneakers mean something in the big scheme of things.
smh.gif

Got your e-feelings hurt cuz no one wanted to pole-ride you for your little "Im at $98 a pair and still flipping for $250" comment
eyes.gif

The peons who can't read assumed I was hating the resell, in reality I was just continuing to deconstruct imbeciles such as yourself who use this website to make yourself feel better about your real life. Which must be utterly pathetic and unfulfilling, by the way. I hope that you get enough money from reselling to buy some integrity, consideration, common sense, and self-respect (not EGOtism) cuz you really just look like the 20 year old guy who still comes to high school everyday to try and bag the freshman bops who are now juniors and seniors. Not a good look, peon.
tongue.gif

STOP RIGHT HERE. <<<< In response to your little "K.I.M" what are you, Kimberly Denise Jones or what? Can't spell out three little words? Lame-O was his name-o
laugh.gif

I'll quote someone with a little more weight to close out my Monday morning. This is Pimp-C by the way, a certified rap legend. Not a karamo from Degrassi who is in camp with a drug addict that kisses grown men who play a father-figure role in his life. That's all you EOH, much more your style.

"Zaggin talk a lotta shiit in a safe place...." yeah u know the rest boy 

Stay in the DMV and be shoe-master, checc FBI stats for Omaha bein the 3rd deadliest city in the U.S. for Blacc males in relation to homicide. Then you will see I do this sneaker-thing as a long standing hobby and tradition. That's it, nothing more. Not to post my 10 pairs or cry about some damn coin or a Jumpman or try and have a pissing contest about who has how many pair and selling them for what. That's for lames like you who have nothing more serious or substantial in their lives to be concerned with.

I would have PM'ed you, but we all know how u like to post my PMs on the board anyway. So I'm just saving you the effort, cuz even though u are the ultra-lame peon of NT for ten years and counting, you're still my son in the New Age of Niketalk so I must show you the error of your ways and allow you a platform for which to recover and reinvent yourself, with some substance.

THESE SHOES ARE WEAK IN MY OPINION, EVERYONE ELSE IGNORE THIS POST AND ENJOY YOUR XI. This is for EOH and he knows it

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Post of the year

laugh.gif

Thanks for the essay...

laugh.gif

Your son in the "new age" of Niketalk?  Fail at life? Let's post our W-2s, and decide that. 
laugh.gif

IN reality, I'll be on campus in a couple months politicin', while you'll still be e-here waiting for me to post again to gain some e-fame off me...

TOO funny.

laugh.gif

K.I.M...

indifferent.gif

embarassed.gif

smh.gif

Got your e-feelings hurt cuz no one wanted to pole-ride you for your little "Im at $98 a pair and still flipping for $250" comment
eyes.gif

The peons who can't read assumed I was hating the resell, in reality I was just continuing to deconstruct imbeciles such as yourself who use this website to make yourself feel better about your real life. Which must be utterly pathetic and unfulfilling, by the way. I hope that you get enough money from reselling to buy some integrity, consideration, common sense, and self-respect (not EGOtism) cuz you really just look like the 20 year old guy who still comes to high school everyday to try and bag the freshman bops who are now juniors and seniors. Not a good look, peon.
tongue.gif

STOP RIGHT HERE. <<<< In response to your little "K.I.M" what are you, Kimberly Denise Jones or what? Can't spell out three little words? Lame-O was his name-o
laugh.gif

I'll quote someone with a little more weight to close out my Monday morning. This is Pimp-C by the way, a certified rap legend. Not a karamo from Degrassi who is in camp with a drug addict that kisses grown men who play a father-figure role in his life. That's all you EOH, much more your style.

Stay in the DMV and be shoe-master, checc FBI stats for Omaha bein the 3rd deadliest city in the U.S. for Blacc males in relation to homicide. Then you will see I do this sneaker-thing as a long standing hobby and tradition. That's it, nothing more. Not to post my 10 pairs or cry about some damn coin or a Jumpman or try and have a pissing contest about who has how many pair and selling them for what. That's for lames like you who have nothing more serious or substantial in their lives to be concerned with.

I would have PM'ed you, but we all know how u like to post my PMs on the board anyway. So I'm just saving you the effort, cuz even though u are the ultra-lame peon of NT for ten years and counting, you're still my son in the New Age of Niketalk so I must show you the error of your ways and allow you a platform for which to recover and reinvent yourself, with some substance.

THESE SHOES ARE WEAK IN MY OPINION, EVERYONE ELSE IGNORE THIS POST AND ENJOY YOUR XI. This is for EOH and he knows it

Are you black?And Omaha isn't the number three city.I just googled, and they had 30 murders last year and the population is over 400,000. I guess that was supposed to be a threat, so I'll leave it there.You're an adult over 25, you should be bragging about graduation rates and average income.You contradict yourself like crazy, and it's funny you mentioned someone elses ego.

Well, if you wanna put integrity out there, or try to call ME fakin', again, in reality, not e-reality.

When I called you man to man, it was *crickets*.

So again,
laugh.gif

I wish you the best in trying to be thee "leader" of Niketalk...

laugh.gif

What does the murder rate of Omaha have to do with these shoes?

I swear some of you guys try so hard on here for e-props.

You missed the whole point of EOH saying why he could get the shoes for that price.

You have fun living in NT land.........

Magic, u been on my tip since I was destroyin u as RetroSniper, its no surprise you would try and be a nerd and google something like thats the be all end all for information. Ask your love-buddy EOH I PM'ed him MULTIPLE articles about how deadly this town is.
nerd.gif

EDIT: I dont even know y i bother with you off-brands

GROWN MEN are on Nike's campus(es) making decisions this site talks about.  But, you wouldn't know that.  Again, you ether YOURSELF.

F.Y.I...

If you're gonna edit a post, at least be more thorough. At least it was quoted, although the response is just as bad as these shoes will look after 5 wears...

I hate missed lay-ups. You on a one-on-one fast break my dude, SCORE THE BASKET!!!

lol.

Now go sit on the bench, mad, until I call for you again.

Now I'm done.

--------------------------

Everyone in my sig ain't e-friends -- I've met they mamas, broke bread with them. All through this site and a common hobby. That's what its about.  THAT part of the game is now missing, as proven.

This is just entertainment on my side before my meetings...

*waits for another essay*

cmoney go read the whole exchange between us.

magic is lame
EOH is lamer

u know u hang onto my every word PEONS

roll.gif

Maybe if I respected you I'd actually read what you wrote, but sorry champ. All that effort for nothing, have a nice day.

Doesn't matter this website has outlived its usefulness IMO anyway a bunch of suburbanites and wannabes and lames who think they mean something cuz they got a lot of shoes. I'm out here dodgin the police, bullets, and all other kinda crap and thats nothing to brag about I'm tired of it and wanna just live my life. 

Since you want to keep it 100, lets start here.

First off, EOH is from uptown DC, google that. He is not faking or hiding behind anything. Trust me.

Second, what you are claiming, I did at 14-16, been there done that. We are grown men now. There is nothing glamerous about
being on the streets. Just jail and death.

No need to brag about anything, but coming from where he is, to where he is now is a HUGE accomplishment, so why would he not
be proud?

But once again, you miss the whole point.

I thought we were talkin about the retro 11's ?

What the hell is going on in here ?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Doesn't matter this website has outlived its usefulness IMO anyway a bunch of suburbanites and wannabes and lames who think they mean something cuz they got a lot of shoes. I'm out here dodgin the police, bullets, and all other kinda crap and thats nothing to brag about I'm tired of it and wanna just live my life. 

Since you want to keep it 100, lets start here.

First off, EOH is from uptown DC, google that. He is not faking or hiding behind anything. Trust me.

Second, what you are claiming, I did at 14-16, been there done that. We are grown men now. There is nothing glamerous about
being on the streets. Just jail and death.

No need to brag about anything, but coming from where he is, to where he is now is a HUGE accomplishment, so why would he not
be proud?

But once again, you miss the whole point.

It sounds good and cuz I dont even know you so your opinion means zero to me.

The ultimate comedy is people co-sign cuz u want him to hook you up with somethin later on, not for his integrity.

Cuz the DMV cats that mess with me don't openly say "Eff EOH" but thats where I got my disdain for him to say the least.

Its a new page so I'm gonna leave that other on the last page. But its like this cuz. I don't care who none of yall are, where yall from, or what yall did, done, or are doing. I'll make a note to never ever express my opinion again and just K.I.M. like EOH instructed me to do (that was ultra-karamo BTW)

So yeah, as usual one man is never enough to go in on Agent or Retro, you think there is strength in numbers, but you have only strengthened my resolve by demonstrating that one man alone is NEVER enough to quell my conflicting interests with your kind.

My goal is to be as hated as William Rivera 3 on this board. I know I will be successful in that daunting task. Until next time, so long PEONS!!!!

It sounds good and cuz I dont even know you so your opinion means zero to me.

The ultimate comedy is people co-sign cuz u want him to hook you up with somethin later on, not for his integrity.

Cuz the DMV cats that mess with me don't openly say "Eff EOH" but thats where I got my disdain for him to say the least.

Its a new page so I'm gonna leave that other on the last page. But its like this cuz. I don't care who none of yall are, where yall from, or what yall did, done, or are doing. I'll make a note to never ever express my opinion again and just K.I.M. like EOH instructed me to do (that was ultra-karamo BTW)

So yeah, as usual one man is never enough to go in on Agent or Retro, you think there is strength in numbers, but you have only strengthened my resolve by demonstrating that one man alone is NEVER enough to quell my conflicting interests with your kind.

My goal is to be as hated as William Rivera 3 on this board. I know I will be successful in that daunting task. Until next time, so long PEONS!!!!

You're doing a great job in being as hated as William Rivera 3. It's kinda female to write up a whole rant on things then edit it out. I'm not hating on you, but most of NT will. Might as well call NT the Hater's Ball.

You should really worry about getting out of the mean streets of Omaha and taking care of your wonderful family than all this BS on here. Sneakers are a hobby, family is more important. These cats on here can't touch you so why bother?

I publicly and in person bash frauds, dudes with no character, and lack home-training in this area, and most from "DMV" have gone that route last 5 years...

So, what you just stated is a GREAT thing...  I wouldn't expect anyone I consider fam to consider you...

laugh.gif

Again, you ether yourself.

You point a person to read, then you tell him he doesn't matter.

Emotional...

come on now fellas...lets keep it sneakers in here. Over the internet is the wrong place to be arguing street cred or who lives in the roughest cities. There are plenty of dudes locked away or dead that would love the opportunity to talk sneakers rather than be where they are.

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

I thought we were talkin about the retro 11's ?

What the hell is going on in here ?
For real though. yall ego trippin on a sneaker forum. talk about kicks or do it movin.

Back
Top Bottom