JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THERE WERE NO SIZE 14-15'S MADE?? SUP WIT THAT?? NO ONE IN NYC OR THE PLACES I CHECKED ONLINE HAD 15'S SO I ASSUME THEY WERE NOT MADE... POR QUE???

Originally Posted by SWADE23

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THERE WERE NO SIZE 14-15'S MADE?? SUP WIT THAT?? NO ONE IN NYC OR THE PLACES I CHECKED ONLINE HAD 15'S SO I ASSUME THEY WERE NOT MADE... POR QUE???
most limited releases of today usually aren't made with sizes larger than 13 and when 14-15s are made they are usually hard to come by.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by FliiMasterJ

17,000 BIN? lol

agreed!  that's insane...hmmm, shoes or a new car?  what would you choose?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 $17,000

received my shipping confirmation/tracking email this morn from FNL. they'll be herrre in 2 days!!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI, my order from NDC shipped today. Just got the tracking and confirmation. Should get it my pair by Wednesday. Peep the email folks who ordered from NDC.
what level of shipping service did you use?  2-day?  overnight?  ground?  Just curious.  I ordered ground and haven't gotten an email yet.  
I used ground. I usually use ground with NDC, as it usually takes only 2 days or so to get my orders.
Thanks....
But I'm SOL now...just got the following email from NDC customer service:

Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.Sincerely,NikeStore.com
Code:
I didn't think NDC was going to cancel my order.  I know FNL is notorious for this but I always thought once your order was straight with NDC it was guaranteed....
mad.gif

Has this happened to anyone else out there?  I just got the email about two hours ago...

dubchester - ndc tends to cancel orders. just not as frequently as finishline.
a lot of people do next day air because that method gets priority over the others.

think about it like this:
they say ur order will ship out in the next 3 days right (so est ship date of weds)?
but next day air goes out on monday.
so all monday orders get filled before the weds orders.

ive seen it happen a lot.

this just happened to my boy who bought the 100 dollar Silver anniversary XI off flight club we were both left with a @#* on that one. guess someone made a mistake

bigj505 - thanks for the schooling.  and i'll remember that for the next time.
my beef is that NDC (and any other multi-billion dollar company) should have top of the line shopping cart and inventory management systems in place so they don't have to fulfill orders based on shipping preference.  if the inventory correctly matches what's available on the website then it shouldn't be dependent on what level of shipping i use.  what they're essentially saying is instead of being called "expedited shipping", it's called "expedited processing" since that's essentially what they're doing.  you pay us more, we'll move your order to the top of the list.  

i guess that's the risk you take when you try and order online.  oh well...thanks for the tip again.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

homies prob hating cause he couldnt cop a pair of fresh white xi's =P

you already know, saltier than a basket of fries. dont get salty just get your next release, thats what i do

Those of us in IT know it is just not possible to prepare for these internet spikes in traffic.  It happens to the best websites in world.  The amount of money it would cost them to keep a zillion people from hitting a single page at once and not hanging is just not cost effective.

I'm actually very happy with my pre-sales. The blue tinted tongue really makes the shoe. Wish I didn't spend so much, but oh well.

Thought these looked nice from the start but didn't have enough cash come release. Smh at all the dudes saying these were garbage. Congrats to whoever got there pair

As I'm going through lookin for the video of the girl with the XI's with the jumpman on em, all I keep seein is grown dudes actin like lil girls, its suuuuuper wack. Man up keep it movin, its just shoes like Nike says themselves lol BTW for all ya'll hatin on the resell game ( to each his own, thats better than pushing drugs) how do yall think nike got started? aka blue ribbon sports? look it up. learn something.

p.s. congrats on those who got the 25 special pairs, i bought three pairs still no luck
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hermanator4

As I'm going through lookin for the video of the girl with the XI's with the jumpman on em, all I keep seein is grown dudes actin like lil girls, its suuuuuper wack. Man up keep it movin, its just shoes like Nike says themselves lol BTW for all ya'll hatin on the resell game ( to each his own, thats better than pushing drugs) how do yall think nike got started? aka blue ribbon sports? look it up. learn something.

p.s. congrats on those who got the 25 special pairs, i bought three pairs still no luck
smile.gif

You know what's funny about that video? It's a limited 1 of 25 pair, and she's handling them like some cheap old beaters. I'd be a lot more careful with a limited shoe as opposed to ripping out insoles and stretching them way out... Way to treat a 1 of 25 limited pair.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Damn so now when I buy a pair of kicks it feels like buying baseball cards. Error and variation Jordans! WOW JB!
Maybe JB should release some throw a few OG concords or Cool greys in circulation when they retro them this holiday.

man id crap myself if this came to fruition

Zero 0123 - i was thinking the same thing when watching the video. the leather on he ankle area on both shoes is all creased up and stuff. def not mint anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Those of us in IT know it is just not possible to prepare for these internet spikes in traffic.  It happens to the best websites in world.  The amount of money it would cost them to keep a zillion people from hitting a single page at once and not hanging is just not cost effective.

I'm actually very happy with my pre-sales. The blue tinted tongue really makes the shoe. Wish I didn't spend so much, but oh well.
Good point.  
Then a disclaimer would be nice.  I don't recall seeing this when my order confirmation came through.  Just like they stipulate that an order might be sent in different shipments, put something in there that says my order might not actually go through.  They know exactly which releases are going to be insane, and they should pay more attention to those customers.  

I guess it's all moot at this point.  at the end of the day, you still don't get your shoes.  they're just shoes. sheesh.  
ohwell.gif

FYI, my order from NDC shipped today. Just got the tracking and confirmation. Should get it my pair by Wednesday. Peep the email folks who ordered from NDC.
what level of shipping service did you use?  2-day?  overnight?  ground?  Just curious.  I ordered ground and haven't gotten an email yet.  
I used ground. I usually use ground with NDC, as it usually takes only 2 days or so to get my orders.
Thanks....
But I'm SOL now...just got the following email from NDC customer service:

Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.Sincerely,NikeStore.com
Code:
I didn't think NDC was going to cancel my order.  I know FNL is notorious for this but I always thought once your order was straight with NDC it was guaranteed....
mad.gif

Has this happened to anyone else out there?  I just got the email about two hours ago...

Yeah that happened to me a few years ago twice with NDC, since then I try to use them and FNL as a last resort becuase they do it more than most.  Some say Eastbay does it alot but they have always come through for me and I got my shipping email from them yesterday for my order as well.  Good luck tracking these down.

i would be so heated if i ordered my pairs n they got canceled! thats messed up, they shouldnt let you order if they're out of stock already.

Back
Top Bottom