JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Not buyin em, looks like crap with no jumpman

took the words right out my mouth
laugh.gif

give it a couple of years and these people whining about this shoe will wish they had them, happens way too much

Alright so I thought that my shoes were stolen but after a week of "searching and tracing", UPS delivered them today and I was cautiously optimistic about them. I already assumed they were lost and didn't care much for them anymore but they happened to turn up today, which was surprising. Anyways, the package didn't look like it was tampered with, but when I opened up the box and checked out the shoes, I was disappointed. Check out the pictures to take a look at the quality flaws in the cut of the patent leather. I used a red circle to highlight the areas for comparison. The bottom front of the right shoe's cut is WAY off than the left shoe's cut. Also, the carbon fiber is visibly cracked on the right pair as well. I can run my finger down the carbon fiber area and can feel a crack that seems to be glued or filled in with something. The left shoe is just fine. Needless to say, I am disappointed and now I have to front up some money to possibly return it. What do you guys think I should do? I don't feel like paying $150 to keep a flawed pair of shoes. I usually don't care for little flaws, but this is VERY noticeable to me and is the first thing I noticed when I opened up the box. I'm frustrated that I finally got my shoes only to have to possibly return it due to manufacturing defects. I'm not sure where my shoes were for a whole week, but hopefully no one messed with them.

A big thank you to EastBay's rep: Paul. He has been so friendly, kind, and helpful through my ordeal with locating the shoes. He deserves major kudos!!

img1829k.jpg

img1830be.jpg

img1831v.jpg

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

give it a couple of years and these people whining about this shoe will wish they had them, happens way too much

some will, some won't.    the shoe just doesn't appeal to me, now if i was able to get a pair for cheap i would to use as trade bait for other shoes but that's about it.  

you can tell some are just comming across as salty they didn't get their pairs but I know i'm not the only person that these don't really appeal to.

having gone through a few pairs of columbias and the inevitable yellowing, all i can say to those who have pairs is wear them and get your use out of these shoes.

LOL ^^^^^^^^^ U WILDIN
BUT I REMEMBER WHEN THESE FIRST SURFACED, AND THE SOLES HAD MORE OF A BLUE TINT TO EM THAN THEY DO NOW AND I WAS THINKING WHAT IF I PUT SOME BLUE RIT MIXED WITH WATER ON THE SOLES WOULD THAT GIVE THEM A BLUER TINT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

yo i just checked my kicks before i sold them allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sorts of %*#%!* up their was so many bumps in the midsole cracked carbon fiber patent leather wasnt stitched right man this might sound racist.....but china and taiwan step yout sweatshops up!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

yo i just checked my kicks before i sold them allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sorts of %*#%!* up their was so many bumps in the midsole cracked carbon fiber patent leather wasnt stitched right man this might sound racist.....but china and taiwan step yout sweatshops up!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

go celtics lol at the cavs was lebron even playing last night i didnt even notice lmfao.as for the shoes i would get my money back nesdude85

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers:

Your Avy is Killing it....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

QFT, but back on topic, Those XI's look like The Left Shoe Looks Like B Grades I would return them. I would only cop these on the Low because without the Jumpman they still look really off to me.

Fixed
laugh.gif

Patent cut on the right shoe is def on point... Left shoe... um, not so much

Still looking for it
frown.gif

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Want : Eggplant size 10, AJ KO size 9.5
Sell AJ 3 TB, size 10, $230 shipped, AJ 5 Grape $270 (slightly yellow at bottom )

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

laugh.gif

in a few months or in years, when everyone realizes how much these shoes are really going to be worth all ya'll haters are gonna be pissed ya'll passed on them.
actually ya'll didnt pass on them, you just couldn't cop any at release for retail so ya'll just salty.
roll.gif

these kicks are sexy, when u rockin pants YOU DON'T EVEN SEE A JUMPMAN ANYWAY!!!!!!!! G.T.F.O.H!!!!

This is seriously pathetic how people BASH a shoe. Honestly, every dude in here who talks their s*** is simply because 1-they can't afford them, 2-they missed out on them 3-because their friends didn't get them, so they start protesting against them. 4-because they don't like re-makes of the shoe (OG vs Retro). Guys, for real get a life. IF YOU DON'T LIKE A SPECIFIC SHOE, DON'T EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS. The only time a person should talk bad about a shoe is when they had their hopes up for it, got it, and realized Jordan Brand didn't meet expectations. This is rediculous. I just got off of the "Pistons" forum, people are just so immature. Let's put it this way. I can/will buy any pair of shoes I want, it's not because i'm in a race or a competition, it's because I like them. Who gives a damn if there's "speckles" on a shoe, or it's not OG colorway, grow up. Unbelievable. For all the people actually bash because they've been let down from that specific shoe, this isn't intended for you, but to those who bash and don't have the shoe infront of them, time to grow up gentlemen.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Umm...I think that's the point of a message board...to share opinions.

True, but it's getting out of hand how people talk. I don't know if most of them are a bunch of teenagers or what, but it's kinda hard to share a convo with ignorant people.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

This is seriously pathetic how people BASH a shoe. Honestly, every dude in here who talks their s*** is simply because 1-they can't afford them, 2-they missed out on them 3-because their friends didn't get them, so they start protesting against them. 4-because they don't like re-makes of the shoe (OG vs Retro). Guys, for real get a life. IF YOU DON'T LIKE A SPECIFIC SHOE, DON'T EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS. The only time a person should talk bad about a shoe is when they had their hopes up for it, got it, and realized Jordan Brand didn't meet expectations. This is rediculous. I just got off of the "Pistons" forum, people are just so immature. Let's put it this way. I can/will buy any pair of shoes I want, it's not because i'm in a race or a competition, it's because I like them. Who gives a damn if there's "speckles" on a shoe, or it's not OG colorway, grow up. Unbelievable. For all the people actually bash because they've been let down from that specific shoe, this isn't intended for you, but to those who bash and don't have the shoe infront of them, time to grow up gentlemen.

Well said ^^^

Just don't give yourself a heart attack over it.
wink.gif
  Like any object in life, you could have the perfect whatever, but there will always be people who dislike/like.  Some with a reason, some without.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

laugh.gif

in a few months or in years, when everyone realizes how much these shoes are really going to be worth all ya'll haters are gonna be pissed ya'll passed on them.
actually ya'll didnt pass on them, you just couldn't cop any at release for retail so ya'll just salty.
roll.gif

these kicks are sexy, when u rockin pants YOU DON'T EVEN SEE A JUMPMAN ANYWAY!!!!!!!! G.T.F.O.H!!!!

Anyone who's salty because these are worth money in the future probably doesn't like them that much to begin with. Resale value is the wrong reason to like a shoe.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Anyone who's salty because these are worth money in the future probably doesn't like them that much to begin with. Resale value is the wrong reason to like a shoe.

i didnt buy these because of resale value. i bought these bc i love XI's and i thought these shoes were phat. but i guarentee these shoes are gonna be worth doe, just because they're 25th annies and them just being xi's.....xi's tend to always go up in value...

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I agree with you, for the most part. I know alot of ppl that are like that, theyre just salty. like we all know the quality has gone down in a lot of jordan products, specially retros, but some ppl are sooooo mad about it, but you know if they had the chance to cop they will. for example, when i posted that i heard some space jam b-grades were gonna hit the outlets i had like 5 ppl hit me up asking me for info.
but i think liek some ppl said, thats what nt is for, to talk about the shoe, if you like it or not...

Back
Top Bottom