JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

You guys are lucky to live in cities where people won't roast you for wearing these. Was at Hilltop (Richmond, Ca) yesterday and they were having a session on a guy who had a pair on. I was embarrassed FOR HIM.

Will never again listen to people on here complain about quality or JB's lack of effort ever again after this release

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

You guys are lucky to live in cities where people won't roast you for wearing these. Was at Hilltop (Richmond, Ca) yesterday and they were having a session on a guy who had a pair on. I was embarrassed FOR HIM.
^^^Would'nt get roasted, ranked, or whatever here. And If another man is hating he is the one with a problem, worrying about whats on my feet. The people doin the roasting probably couldn't even afford the damn shoes. 

COPPED 5 PAIRS WITH EASE! WENT TO A MALL CLOSE TO ME AND THEY ALL HAD THEM AND THEY JUST SITTING... I COPPED MINE AT HOUSE OF HOOPS CHI SO IT WAS MAD PEOPLE THERE

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

^^^Would'nt get roasted, ranked, or whatever here. And If another man is hating he is the one with a problem, worrying about whats on my feet. The people doin the roasting probably couldn't even afford the damn shoes. 

QFT .. still passed on these

This is why I miss Northern California.

wasnt an easy release they gave out tickets at champs luckily me and my boys were towards the front of the line we all got ours but dudes in the back got salty and mall security came lol after  getting home and trying em on i aint even stressing about the missing jumpman by the way they did a 1 per customer limit at my champs did all champs do that????

what shoes was he wearing?

It might have already been stated, but I'm not checkin'.............but does this not have the Jumpman on the side? Wow hahahaha they're even wacker now.

I'm glad i copped mine on ebay earlier this week. This was one of the hardest shoe releases i ever delt with, not one store in Mi has any left

Originally Posted by moneymike88

im goin to sleep
tag'd pic ftl?
laugh.gif

This was a must get. Super clean in person. Copped 1 each for my boy and I in the Chi. The other's on its way to the Bay.

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

My prom is Tonight....I will be wearing these!!

Ill be wearing dress shoes
pimp.gif

I dont like these but nice to see some san antonio peeps in the thread......glad yall got yall kicks

Props to everyone who copped. I didn't set my alarm so i overslept
laugh.gif
oh well more money in my pockets

good thing i didn't get these. these look so generic without the Jumpman.

can't wait to hear people cry about their S.A XIs yellowing in a matter of time.

Im glad i passed. I couldnt bring myself paying 150 for no ALL white shoe, I dont care what it is. Ya'll have fun with those

Back
Top Bottom