JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

haha this dude JordanHead21 with a size 9 foot is a delusional fool. You obviously don't know how to read too well. You've BEEN a hater. With both of your NT accounts.

Anyway, JordanFan09. I hear what you're saying but if you really think about it, both of us are stating the obvious and contributing to the problem. I'm not content with what the brand is giving us but the fact of the matter is that we're still BUYING it. Unless we boycott the brand, they continue winning.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

haha this dude JordanHead21 with a size 9 foot is a delusional fool. You obviously don't know how to read too well. You've BEEN a hater. With both of your NT accounts.

Anyway, JordanFan04. I hear what you're saying but if you really think about it, both of us are stating the obvious and contributing to the problem. I'm not content with what the brand is giving us but the fact of the matter is that we're still BUYING it. Unless we boycott the brand, they continue winning.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Anyway, JordanFan04. I hear what you're saying but if you really think about it, both of us are stating the obvious and contributing to the problem. I'm not content with what the brand is giving us but the fact of the matter is that we're still BUYING it. Unless we boycott the brand, they continue winning.
Agreed.

Anyway, JordanFan09. I hear what you're saying but if you really think about it, both of us are stating the obvious and contributing to the problem. I'm not content with what the brand is giving us but the fact of the matter is that we're still BUYING it. Unless we boycott the brand, they continue winning.
indifferent.gif

Yeah, you are going to boycott a billion dollar brand, that sounds as smart as you saying you can't return these.  Size 9?  Once again, your McDonald's career is misleading you, try again.  So I have 2 accounts?  And?  One of them is now my friends actually, he didn't have the internet....try again

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I don't want people thinking I had something against the 01's. I actually said if I was to choose which to buy i'd PROBABLY buy the 01 BREDS because they are rare.. however, I do understand that quality isn't the same as it was back in the day, but if you want to talk about quality then we must say they do not compare to the OG's, neither of them, then we have ourselves a pool of people who are on the same page. Just because a person has the 01's because they purchased them back then doesn't give them the right to favor, therefore the argument is lost there. I am siding with a shoe that I currently don't own, the OG's, saying they are the best. Anything after is 2nd place. Every Jordan XI is amazing, quality or not. Some may chip, some may crease, some may tear, in the end they are all beautiful.
pimp.gif
 Couldn't agree more with that
I agree with the OG's being the best quality wise.  The funny thing is you could probably find an OG/01 pair for around the same price these are going for.
I cant agree with BigEli's last statement. I love the XI's but not EVERY jordan XI came out amazing. These anniversary joints are nowhere near beautiful. It was just an all white XI with a missing jumpman what's so beautiful about that?
laugh.gif

can we chill on the pages of arguing?
JordanHead21 - u made an controversial statement and people reacted. just leave it alone
GottaBdaShoes - we got ur point also

Haters gon' hate. Even when there's nothing to hate on. Just for the sake of hating.
laugh.gif

Anyway, yes let's keep it about the shoes now.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Those pictures are of the 3 worst XI releases, atleast show the 2001 retros

Hi Haters!
This guy probably bought these and thinks he has heat now, SMH.  Go back to ISS
BigEli500- As for nothing wrong with the CDP's?  Are you serious?  I own those and the space jams and don't care for either but the Space Jams were made way better than the CDP's.  I saw these in person and quality wise I think they are better than the other 2.  But why not show pictures of the DMP XI's?  Those were the newest released XI's that aren't total crap.  I would imagine the cut on these, jams, and CDP's would be the same so you aren't showing anything different to compare.  You probably don't know what alot of people talk about when referring to the 01's since you say you don't wear your shoes (
indifferent.gif
).  As for no one caring about the XI's from 2001? Maybe not the newer hypes because they don't own them, but those are one of the most sought after shoes made from Jordan Brand, so you are wrong there

The SJ's mean nothing to you yet you still bought them? And I thought you sold your space jams? It's what you posted before.
laugh.gif
You're full of ##$$. All that typing up there because someone called you a hater. Which you are.
laugh.gif

lol i remember that
laugh.gif

SHoe came from nike.com today! had like a little paint splotch on the patent leather already of the right shoe!!! I was super mad, the qUality looks lacking, and the soles had a very wierd greenish tint to them.... oh well, guess they on to ebay. By the way, mine were produced 1/12/2010 and there is no sign of a blueish hue on the tongue

Originally Posted by jman219

SHoe came from nike.com today! had like a little paint splotch on the patent leather already of the right shoe!!! I was super mad, the qUality looks lacking, and the soles had a very wierd greenish tint to them.... oh well, guess they on to ebay. By the way, mine were produced 1/12/2010 and there is no sign of a blueish hue on the tongue

What color was the paint splotch?  I see alot of people saying their pairs had that one there.....Curious to see what it is 
nerd.gif

What color was the paint splotch?  I see alot of people saying their pairs had that one there.....Curious to see what it is 
nerd.gif
It was on the left shoe my bad, near like where the side of your pinky toe would be. Its white, almost looks like paint, or a solid color glue.... really dissappointed in that. Inside feels super soft though. tha paint splotch killed it for me, called nike and was told the only thing i could do was return it because they are 100% sold out and will not being seeing any of these again. offered me a promo code tho 
mad.gif

nerd.gif
It was on the left shoe my bad, near like where the side of your pinky toe would be. Its white, almost looks like paint, or a solid color glue.... really dissappointed in that. Inside feels super soft though. tha paint splotch killed it for me, called nike and was told the only thing i could do was return it because they are 100% sold out and will not being seeing any of these again. offered me a promo code tho 
mad.gif

its glue i had the same problem on mines but its was on the right shoe buy the pinky toe i was mad but i took an eraser and it came off try it.i took me like 2m to do i will come off

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

I like how so far only one person on niketalk has the special edition one.
well there are only 25 of them. chance of getting them are slim to none

nerd.gif

i had the same thing happen to me on my size 11.5 except my "spot"  was on the mesh on the left shoe between the 1st and 2nd lace hole near the pinky toe.  worst of all the spot was brown, needless to say i took them back to my sneaker king.

Originally Posted by justinsan

anyone know how many were produced?

What is the manufacturing date on the inside of your Jordan XI SA? I'm wondering cuz mine were made 10-07-09 - 12/02/09 and i'm trying to see the slight differences.

both of my pairs are 10/7/09

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by justinsan

anyone know how many were produced?

ONLY 25 PAIRS.....lol 1 of 25 limited edition means only 25 pairs homie.
unless you're talking about ALL THE 25th ANNIES TOGETHER? if thats what you meant be more clear next time. and i have no idea how many were made. but deff less then the space jams bc they're "Limited"

im sure he is talking about total xi annis its too obvious that only 25 limited were made. im also wondering how many total anni xi produced...

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

What is the manufacturing date on the inside of your Jordan XI SA? I'm wondering cuz mine were made 10-07-09 - 12/02/09 and i'm trying to see the slight differences.

both of my pairs are 10/7/09

I'm sure they are all 10/07/09, but the important one is the second date. What's the second date on yours? and is there a super light bluish tint to your tongue? Also, where did you get it.

Back
Top Bottom