Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

I went on the footlocker site a few hours ago and it seemed like it was down. 

A friend of mine got a pair for me online. He gets a lot of releases for me. He's charging me $210 for them. 
damn, i always hook up my friends with shoes and i never charge them a dime over retail.

I think no one got anything from east bay. I literally got in at 9 and clicked / refreshed eastbay and footlocker till bout 12 and still got nothing. That's literally 3 hours of clicking :frown:

I ended up paying 235 for mine.  Struck out on local raffles (as usual).  I'm convinced my stores are rigged and winning tickets are given to friends.

I ended up paying 235 for mine.  Struck out on local raffles (as usual).  I'm convinced my stores are rigged and winning tickets are given to friends.
Damn. I'm getting mine when my plug gets them in and then i gotta meetup with him. I've only done raffle once, and I won

they are. especially when it comes to Jordans. I usually score on Foam raffles

The only raffle I participated in was for the Marvin the Martian 7s. Suppose that explains why I won [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

damn, i always hook up my friends with shoes and i never charge them a dime over retail.

If they were really ur friends they would value your time more... Time is irreplaceable.

My boys have no problem shooting me $50, or even $100 sometimes. They know how annoying acquiring Jordans can be, and they're either working or sleeping in. Early bird gets the worm

I've thrown hella retail alleys too tho, so I understand.
I let one of my flu games go for exactly what I paid...
And I'm bout to let one of these go to my brother at no extra cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom