Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

I'm not exactly understanding what the big deal is around the price. A DS pair will cost you around $400 so $175 is nothing...especially considering thatso many units will be released the resell won't immediately be more than that.

Is this some sort of sick april fools joke? If no, then Im copping 2 for me and 2 for mini me......my kid not my member.

I pray these dont release If thats how its gonna be and that this is just a joke

I would pay 150 and they would need to be quality, none of this backwards jumpman crap. If this is true, its a pass,sadly

So all of you want to doubt Marcs and call ducktales????
alien.gif

man i cant wait for these
but if its quickstrike will they give us an exact release date

I wish that the JB released these as a package. Like a "levis" type package so that you would have to pay $300+ for the shoes and get some matchingjeans that don't fit your waistline or too short/long. I'd like to see how many of you NTers would still buy for $300+ in a bundled gargbage pack.Because all of this "copped no matter what the price is" is pretty lame.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

if the price is questionable to u you either

A. dont want em that bad...and wanna buy for the hype
or
B. cant afford them
Dude I can buy n sell you twice!!

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

if the price is questionable to u you either

A. dont want em that bad...and wanna buy for the hype
or
B. cant afford them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The price is questionable because the quality will definitely be questionable.
It will be like paying $175 for fake quality sneakers.

bad quality or not... they aint been out for a min. so imma cop x2... 175 for a DS pair is better than payin 300+ plus for a pair that somoeone already steppedin!!!

I would GLADLY pay $175 for a pair of icy Space Jams.

May even have to get two. These and the Concords are the only XI's that I REALLY want(ed).

They will be copped no matter what the final product looks like. Had a pair way back when and beat them to death so I need a new pair.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom