Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

So all of you want to doubt Marcs and call ducktales????
alien.gif
Who is Marcs?

MarcSJ08....OP of this thread and you're all just calling him a liar
eek.gif
eyes.gif

alien.gif
Who is Marcs?

eek.gif
eyes.gif
I know he's the OP, but WHO is he? Someone who works for the company?
Or someone who's been here long enough and had already established his reputation as a reliable source?
People have to start from the bottom to establish great reputation, is he one of those people?

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Hey Swerv, don't argue with those that are beneath you. If you see a piece of crap on the street, do you go jump on it? No, you walk around it.

This is very true...

anyone remember the all tour yellow IVs and the black/yellow IVs that came out a few years ago as online exclusives bundled for $$$ ?

if people can drop $300+ for some fake looking 4s, $175 is a no brainer...

it's april 1st and the hype is already ridic....it's gonna be a long road to december
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Hey Swerv, don't argue with those that are beneath you. If you see a piece of crap on the street, do you go jump on it? No, you walk around it.

This is very true...

It's funny how a computer screen makes a wannabe feel "gangsta"
laugh.gif

quickstrike should mean not a planned release and they just drop so im not sure why we know a quickstrike is coming 8 months before

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I wish that the JB released these as a package. Like a "levis" type package so that you would have to pay $300+ for the shoes and get some matching jeans that don't fit your waistline or too short/long. I'd like to see how many of you NTers would still buy for $300+ in a bundled gargbage pack. Because all of this "copped no matter what the price is" is pretty lame.
QFT!!!!!
Originally Posted by azjordans

They will be copped no matter what the final product looks like. Had a pair way back when and beat them to death so I need a new pair.
pimp.gif
Oh realllyyyy??? how about this...
Jordan%2011%20-45.jpg

Jordan%2011%20-51.jpg

Would that be okay with you?? At least theyre not skimping on the PL...

M.J's have been 175. since the 20th
eek.gif
if not befor that.. Do the math 4 or more years seein that price tag... Whats the big deal, cop or dont cop alot of cats out their picked up the griffey'sfor 145 whats 30
$ more for some *** XI SPACEJAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alien.gif
Who is Marcs?

eek.gif
eyes.gif
I know he's the OP, but WHO is he? Someone who works for the company?
Or someone who's been here long enough and had already established his reputation as a reliable source?
People have to start from the bottom to establish great reputation, is he one of those people?

yes I understand that you have to start at the bottom and have alot of people doubt you...It really makes you want to be stingy with info but he staysconsistent as of now
Marc has established his reliance of info in these past months...Im not saying that every little thing he says should be written in stone but hes proved hisaccuracy...so I would say yes...hes well on his way

Overpricing... smh. Screwing the customer.

I'm buying these anyway if they look like the 01's, but it's upsetting.

Back
Top Bottom