Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

William Rivera 3 wrote:

The reason why i have recently gone 2 war with "hinters" is because they are fronting like $175 for CDP mold is the noble thing 2 do. can I get a
confirm?
no one cares about your "wars" and all that other hogwash...you're just another lame stuck in the JB forum
I wont go as far as calling him lame...hes just standing up for what he believes...just overdoing it at this point
eyes.gif

Id say he babbles
laugh.gif

i have to side with william on this.
whats to side with all hes been stating in his latest posts is "CDP mold"
alien.gif

hes basically thrown his logic out the window at this point...as of lately at least
eyes.gif

lol crazy that even though all of you complain, you know you will all end up paying $175.

Although the price is WAYY higher than standard, I'll admit....i'll pay 175.

half the people crying about the price will cop three pairs anyway so get over it your paying $175 either way suck it up and give JB more of your money u lookdumb crying about it when u know u payin it anyway

you may end up payin more than $175 if u keep complaining and hold off then when everyone postin thier pictures of there pairs you'll want em and have topay resellers price for $250-$300.......$175 sounds good to me

and everyone who keeps sayin i still got my OG spacejams u know damn well they either yellowed, beat up, or the glue dried all up so quit actin like u couldntuse a fresh pair....... i have DS kicks from back then and they look nothing like when i got em....so i wear em now

175 is a better number than lets say 300-450

foams cost 200 so i dont see the fuss about $175 for JB's most popular shoe

this thread has been started way earlier than the eggplant thread with a teaser pic...........this is going to be very interesting!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by indohan

So all of you want to doubt Marcs and call ducktales????
alien.gif
Who is Marcs?

MarcSJ08....OP of this thread and you're all just calling him a liar
eek.gif
eyes.gif
I know he's the OP, but WHO is he? Someone who works for the company?
Or someone who's been here long enough and had already established his reputation as a reliable source?
People have to start from the bottom to establish great reputation, is he one of those people?

yes I understand that you have to start at the bottom and have alot of people doubt you...It really makes you want to be stingy with info but he stays consistent as of now
Marc has established his reliance of info in these past months...Im not saying that every little thing he says should be written in stone but hes proved his accuracy...so I would say yes...hes well on his way

He's an OG on ISS. Trust me, he's reliable, and all of you calling ducktales should feel very, very, stupid. He's reliable.
He can't take more pics because somehow he and a couple others got a look at these before the public was supposed to know about them. On the ISS equivalent of this topic another mod who had also seen these (MarcSJ08 is a mod on ISS) wondered how he managed to get a picture, which means no photos were supposed to be taken. Also, note the dust, which means that these shoes had been sitting for a while, long enough to probably yellow slightly or they are just pre-yellowed.

POINT IS: MARCSJ08 IS FOR REAL, Those looking for an April Fool's joke will have to find somewhere else to be jackasses.

Pffft

I never said that he wasnt a reliable source.

I called Aprils fools, then clearly explained why I did so.

1) The date the thread was started.
2) A quickstrike sample/pic 9 months in advance.
3) BABY SIZES on a quickstrike.
4) He didnt just type all the info - He took time to go into paint and make it look all fancy.
5) $175 is higher than past releases.

I'm 100% positive that if this would have been someone that you dont know from the next guy - you would do the same. Fall back.

With that being said: $175 is high, but not too high. People are paying this price for Spiz'ikes off the shelf, why not some overrated XIs? I will.
Although, people have a point with the quality issues, but guess what - They arent going to step their game up ever agin, so get used to it. They are makingmore money than they ever have with materials that cost them 1/2 the price.

Well JB you win, if i must pay 175 for the Space Jams then fine but i don't like it. They are too crucial to the collection to pass up

how the hell all three of ya'll post back to back with color buttons
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif

where can I find one?

-bdis-

JB ran the price up by $50. WOW. Still better than droppin 500. I need a new pair I beat mine to their soles senior year in HS

Back
Top Bottom