Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Most of ya'll complaining about the $175 price tag (if that IS the correct price tag) will be copping these shoes anyway.
laugh.gif

I've been on NT for too long, and read countless different threads on "soon-to-be-released" Jordans to not know any better. Watch how many of youpeople try and switch up as the release date gets closer......most of ya'll trying to buy up FSR's to resell.
roll.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all happy with the "$175" price tag and I know the quality will not be what it was in 2001 but they aresupposedly dropping again. Many of ya'll complaining, will be the first ones bragging about 8 pairs.
laugh.gif

NT is full of people who contradict themselves.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Most of ya'll complaining about the $175 price tag (if that IS the correct price tag) will be copping these shoes anyway.
laugh.gif

I've been on NT for too long, and read countless different threads on "soon-to-be-released" Jordans to not know any better. Watch how many of you people try and switch up as the release date gets closer......most of ya'll trying to buy up FSR's to resell.
roll.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all happy with the "$175" price tag and I know the quality will not be what it was in 2001 but they are supposedly dropping again. Many of ya'll complaining, will be the first ones bragging about 8 pairs.
laugh.gif

NT is full of people who contradict themselves.
eyes.gif

its was 2000 by the way

Oh yes!!! it is all to real. now you believe..........hell of a way to transition into a promising year for the "25th anniverssary'

I can't wait till these come out... so that I don't have to see a new thread start about these every week.

i can think probably think of 100 other things to do with $175 than buy these. this just goes to show that Brand Jordan can rip everyone off and everybody justlets it happen. i'm not getting these because $175 for one pair of shoe (this shoe) is dumb.

i call ducktales . look at the sole . its already changeing color . those are 2000 jams , not no future release !!!!!!!!!!!!

$175 is ridiculous. Just because they're space jams doesn't give them the right to rip peopleoff.

that doesent mean anything

the sole on these might be similar to the carmines in how it wasnt perfectly clear

These will be copped, price tag be damned. The rest of you know you'll be copping too... and if a single one of you cops Yeezys, and complains about thepricing of Space Jams, expect bad karma.
smh.gif

$175 isn't that bad considering they could have thrown them into some kind of wack pack and hit u in the head for that $330
laugh.gif

I've been hearing "a lot" of rumors about this shoe I just hope its true and I may hve to stand in line at the mall to assure I hve these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

$175 isn't that bad considering they could have thrown them into some kind of wack pack and hit u in the head for that $330
laugh.gif

I've been hearing "a lot" of rumors about this shoe I just hope its true and I may hve to stand in line at the mall to assure I hve these
laugh.gif

That's why JB continues to raise prices and lower quality. I don't care what they could've done with the shoe. Hell, there isn't even anofficial picture yet. The fact is this shoe is not worth fifty dollars more than when it first retailed. No way.

i refuse to get hyped over a XI release anymore after the disaster that was the Black/Red XI

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom