Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

The thing is the guys in the back - per NT accounts - were the guys in the front until the same IG hypebeasts in Joe’s DMs cut in front of them. Guess not getting into a fight is what makes them soft
Everybody that walked out that store with a pair was dirty and dusty. They got on ET bikes and left smoking that K-2. Wasnt nobody trying to fight over these besides them. Most of the people on the line was 30 and over anyway. I left when I saw the bull**** went back home jumped in my pool that i own in the back of my house.

17s bruh….. SEVEN. TEENS.

Seventeen LOWS.

Got fat Joe making videos about seventeens. Calling people in the back of the line AT HIS STORE, soft. Maybe those “soft” dudes shouldn’t be supporting his store in the future.

Still can’t believe this is all happening over 17 lows.

and if people were fighting or there was violence at his store he would be crying

At least everytime I look prices are going down. Will try my local store Thursday and if not oh well. Hope for the best on the UNC and hope 2025 has another release of something. Telling you if JB doesn’t fix this snakes and fakes will flood the market just like many 1s and Unions. Be awesome if they released this:

This re-release was definitely going to be a disaster once the news broke they were going to be in limited quantities and available primarily at boutique or mom and pop stores.

This uncivilized 💩 here is somewhat reminiscent of the past 💩 shows of the releases of the Concord XI in back December 2011 and the Galaxy Foamposite back in February 2012. 🙄

Although I was never a fan of the XVIIs, this re-releases sucks for the peeps who really wanted these to own and wear. I feel bad for the true enthusiasts who wanted these. It's pathetic the resellers had to hoard them up.

I bet if these were mass produced and available at most retailers, I doubt the resellers would have shown up.

The more you complain about not winning a hyped release the more you prove yourself to be a hypebeast. Because real ones can move on with their lives … hypebeasts can’t.

idk, these a lil different. took almost 20 years for these to drop and when folks finally have the means to get these, JB dropped the ball. this stings for anyone that waited for this retro.

I was willing to pay whatever the retail in CAD was going to be when news of the $300 USD price was posted.

But now with these most likely not coming to Canada, I’d probably be looking at close to $1000 after exchange/shipping from a reseller (and hoping to not get hit with duties).

Was really looking forward to this release, since I wanted them as a kid and they only originally released on NDC & some Nike Towns. Looks like a pair I’m just never meant to own in my lifetime.
Any chance the release at size? will be an option? Hope it works out!

There are things I’ve wanted for a long time that I still can’t afford. You’ll be alright
To touch on this, I feel like while not intentionally, JB might feel like the core consumer should have/may have progressed enough in life to afford certain things.

It’s easy to blame it on inflation, but prices have only gone up since the first Air Jordan.

The more you complain about not winning a hyped release the more you prove yourself to be a hypebeast. Because real ones can move on with their lives … hypebeasts can’t.
been waiting 20+ years for these, ain’t got nothing to do w being a hype beast, if anything it’s the opposite. Real ones remember Wizards MJ at the allstar game checking Kobe in these.

Lame of them to do this release like this, shoulda made em available n did this w the Balvins or Travis lows

Would anyone buy these? On a scale of 1-10 what’s everyone’s rating? Wonder what stopped them from releasing. Another teaser from our friends at JB 😒

Would anyone buy these? On a scale of 1-10 what’s everyone’s rating? Wonder what stopped them from releasing. Another teaser from our friends at JB 😒
If it was chrome instead of gold, they would’ve been easily 10 but the gold make it look cheesy. Don’t get me wrong still fire tho

Everybody that walked out that store with a pair was dirty and dusty. They got on ET bikes and left smoking that K-2. Wasnt nobody trying to fight over these besides them. Most of the people on the line was 30 and over anyway. I left when I saw the bull**** went back home jumped in my pool that i own in the back of my house.
Mans said he jumped in his pool. i feel that Lol. Tbh i always been in the middle with Jordan 17 lows. I wanted pair for the nostalgia and just to be able to wear them around. But when I saw the briefcase and PRICE, I knew it was going to be a up hill battle. .

The videos of grown men cutting up is secondhand embarrassment. Idk why JB did this with a shoe that’s only known for being worn in the All-Star game when Jordan missed dunk. Smh

Pass. Just give me lightnings, college blues, and varsity reds…. I’m even open to some clean color blocking retro + cws, lows or mids.

Back
Top Bottom