Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

I wonder how collectors outside the US are feeling about this drop?
I was willing to pay whatever the retail in CAD was going to be when news of the $300 USD price was posted.

But now with these most likely not coming to Canada, I’d probably be looking at close to $1000 after exchange/shipping from a reseller (and hoping to not get hit with duties).

Was really looking forward to this release, since I wanted them as a kid and they only originally released on NDC & some Nike Towns. Looks like a pair I’m just never meant to own in my lifetime.

I love that pic someone posted of the old heads in line ! I can tell this a shoe for the guys who were of age at the time. We all understand the magnitude of this sneaker. The younger gen doesn’t understand and just want off hype or resell.

I’ve never stood in line in my life for a sneaker due to my size, but I do miss watching those vids of people doing so for the ones who can cop in store. It’s restoring the feeling of the good days before SNKRS app ! Get up off ya *** and go hunt !

I know I shouldnt be surprised yet Im still kinda shocked they are doing this. They couldnt even let those who really wanted them have THESE? Nobody likes 17’s, why not let those who LOVE them have decent access? This is crazy to me

I got up to $500 for them and then Im moving on

And I do love 17’s and always have. My first numbered pair ever was the black mid 17’s with the snakeskin that my mom bought at the footaction that used to be on 34th between 5th and 6th ave in nyc. I actually put the shoes by my bed that night because I was so excited

IMG_4834.jpeg

Was able to secure my 2 size 13s. I still have my Original 17s but was never able to get the 17 lows back during the original release. These will be on foot within the next 24s and will be wearing these HEAVILY over the summer. They’re very well padded in the heel area and very happy with the grain of leather they used on the toebox area. The cushioning is very good as well. Definitely looking forward to the UNCs as they were my favorite of the 17 lows.

I don’t know much of the history behind the 17s, but I’m excited to see something beyond the original 14 to retro anytime.

I’d welcome all from 15-23 outside the 22s.
I don’t think anyone in this thread disagrees but when they’re getting backdoored and limited to return there’s a lot more disappointment than excitement for me.

I feel like there’s no chance I hit on any of these raffles, especially the bogus TWG ones

I don’t think anyone in this thread disagrees but when they’re getting backdoored and limited to return there’s a lot more disappointment than excitement for me.

I feel like there’s no chance I hit on any of these raffles, especially the bogus TWG ones
I’m lucky I live in Houston. There should be a few neighborhood stores hopefully doing FCFS on these.

IMG_4834.jpeg

Was able to secure my 2 size 13s. I still have my Original 17s but was never able to get the 17 lows back during the original release. These will be on foot within the next 24s and will be wearing these HEAVILY over the summer. They’re very well padded in the heel area and very happy with the grain of leather they used on the toebox area. The cushioning is very good as well. Definitely looking forward to the UNCs as they were my favorite of the 17 lows.
How’s the Zoom Air?

Back
Top Bottom