Jordan XX3s not good to play ball in?

I have been balling in a pair of my black xx3s. they feel great to play in. very comfortable, however after playing for a little while it seems like somethingin the shoe has been cutting or digging into my right pinkie toe. it becomes very annoying after a while. i put my hand in both shoes trying to feel for whatwas cutting my foot, but i cant find the problem. this sucks considering how pricy the shoes were and i have this pair specifically for playing in. has anyoneelse had any problems playing in their xx3s?

I have been balling in a pair of my black xx3s. they feel great to play in. very comfortable, however after playing for a little while it seems like somethingin the shoe has been cutting or digging into my right pinkie toe. it becomes very annoying after a while. i put my hand in both shoes trying to feel for whatwas cutting my foot, but i cant find the problem. this sucks considering how pricy the shoes were and i have this pair specifically for playing in. has anyoneelse had any problems playing in their xx3s?

Dextertbay813 wrote 04/06/06 2:07 PM :
play in some Jordan enhancers. i just did today for like 4 hours and they are the $4!T
Dextertbay813 wrote 04/06/08 5:48 PM :
play in some Jordan enhancers. i just did today for like 4 hours and they are the $4!T

that is the first time i have seen a double post with a 3 hour delay

Originally Posted by malumouse

$#*?

Originally Posted by malumouse

$#*?

I've never played in mine, but I have the same issue with the right pinky toe as well. Which explains why I dont play in them. I almost want to take themback, but its too late now, as I will not be able to find another pair in my size.

I've never played in mine, but I have the same issue with the right pinky toe as well. Which explains why I dont play in them. I almost want to take themback, but its too late now, as I will not be able to find another pair in my size.

Originally Posted by losdog24

I've never played in mine, but I have the same issue with the right pinky toe as well. Which explains why I dont play in them. I almost want to take them back, but its too late now, as I will not be able to find another pair in my size.

just find someone to trade sizes with

Originally Posted by losdog24

I've never played in mine, but I have the same issue with the right pinky toe as well. Which explains why I dont play in them. I almost want to take them back, but its too late now, as I will not be able to find another pair in my size.

just find someone to trade sizes with

They've been great to me! No complaints
smile.gif

i had really bad problems with my white/red/black xx3's. i got blisters on both my left and right pinky toes. i wore dri-fit jordan socks and so im notsure if because the socks were thin, if it had anything to do with it. My friend says his black xx3's give him problems too.

i had really bad problems with my white/red/black xx3's. i got blisters on both my left and right pinky toes. i wore dri-fit jordan socks and so im notsure if because the socks were thin, if it had anything to do with it. My friend says his black xx3's give him problems too.

it's the plastic molding on the outer part of the shoe that wraps over your pinky. the molding was shaped for a specific foot and if your forefoot wasbigger then your pinky toe would get squeezed against it. thats why most basketball shoes are wider in that area. it so that if your foot was wider you wouldhave room in that area.

if you need more room in that are you can get a 1/2 size bigger..

Back
Top Bottom