Jose Bautista...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Durden7

MLB doesnt test for every kind of PED.

Im sure OKB has some sort of stat that trys to prove that Brady Anderson was a statistical oddity. 
laugh.gif

Brady, was probably a combination of both.

Steroids CAN'T make a journeyman into a 50 HR hitter, they aren't magic beans.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Especially Bautista and his skinny 190 pond frame identical to the size he was in Pitt.
Spoiler [+]
gonzalez.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Durden7

MLB doesnt test for every kind of PED.

Im sure OKB has some sort of stat that trys to prove that Brady Anderson was a statistical oddity. 
laugh.gif

Brady, was probably a combination of both.

Steroids CAN'T make a journeyman into a 50 HR hitter, they aren't magic beans.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Especially Bautista and his skinny 190 pond frame identical to the size he was in Pitt.
Spoiler [+]
gonzalez.jpg

laugh.gif

I can't believe the numbers he is putting up. I definitely thought he was going to drop down to around 20 HR's.
laugh.gif
I wouldn't be shocked at all if he is on the juice tho.

I can't believe the numbers he is putting up. I definitely thought he was going to drop down to around 20 HR's.
laugh.gif
I wouldn't be shocked at all if he is on the juice tho.

My logic is simply impenetrable on this one, it would be silly to assume that it is steroids.
Just because you are uninformed about what makes a duck a duck doesn't make it a duck....uh..yeah.

280px-001U4334_Jos%C3%A9_Bautista.jpg
jose-bautista-pirates-1-sept-2010.jpg

Looks the same size to me.
nerd.gif

I don't buy the steroids, not enough evidence.

EDIT:

Actually no evidence really.
thats where your theory is flawed.

Juicing doesnt necessarily make an athlete bigger , it helps you at whatever you train for. Track & Field sprinters use PEDs and they dont do it to get bigger, they do it to get faster.

if a hitter with Warning trrack power juiced, it turns those Fly balls into Homer runs and wall shots.

btw, you're  looking in the wrong spot, an athletes base is his legs, and if he would want to make himself stronger and increase speed and endurance  the biggest change would be his mid  area and lower half

My logic is simply impenetrable on this one, it would be silly to assume that it is steroids.
Just because you are uninformed about what makes a duck a duck doesn't make it a duck....uh..yeah.

nerd.gif

EDIT:

Juicing doesnt necessarily make an athlete bigger , it helps you at whatever you train for. Track & Field sprinters use PEDs and they dont do it to get bigger, they do it to get faster.

if a hitter with Warning trrack power juiced, it turns those Fly balls into Homer runs and wall shots.

btw, you're  looking in the wrong spot, an athletes base is his legs, and if he would want to make himself stronger and increase speed and endurance  the biggest change would be his mid  area and lower half

Juice or No Juice, I don't care right now, he's raking those numbers in for my Fantasy
pimp.gif
, currently number 1 in the league, by a mile.

Juice or No Juice, I don't care right now, he's raking those numbers in for my Fantasy
pimp.gif
, currently number 1 in the league, by a mile.

OKB claiming impenetrable logic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So if a guy simply adds more of an uppercut to his swing this is the result, the second coming of Albert Pujols? Right...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OKB claiming impenetrable logic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So if a guy simply adds more of an uppercut to his swing this is the result, the second coming of Albert Pujols? Right...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thinking Bautista "simply added more of an uppercut" is as laughable a comment as any comment in this thread though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thinking Bautista "simply added more of an uppercut" is as laughable a comment as any comment in this thread though.

he's on pace to have the greatest individual season of all time... and it really isnt even close

he's on pace to have the greatest individual season of all time... and it really isnt even close

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

nerd.gif

EDIT:

I understand this, I was just using other peoples logic against them, posting before anf after pictures seems to be an unreliable measure of PED use and it seems you agree with me.

My point is PED's can't make garbage great, how many players do you think were doing PED's do you think it was only Bonds, Gonzalez, Raffy? No, so how come it's only these guys that got random boots in power and also how come it randomly disappeared? Do you think they suddenly stopped or did the magic beans suddenly ware off.

THE RANDOMNESS OF BASEBALL.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

nerd.gif

EDIT:

I understand this, I was just using other peoples logic against them, posting before anf after pictures seems to be an unreliable measure of PED use and it seems you agree with me.

My point is PED's can't make garbage great, how many players do you think were doing PED's do you think it was only Bonds, Gonzalez, Raffy? No, so how come it's only these guys that got random boots in power and also how come it randomly disappeared? Do you think they suddenly stopped or did the magic beans suddenly ware off.

THE RANDOMNESS OF BASEBALL.

Originally Posted by dland24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You didn't read the whole post or the links in the post, Bautista always hit well when he pulled, .960 OPS when hitting to his pull side his whole career, he adjust his approached became a dead pull hitter(only like 1 of his 54 homers last year was to opposite field, also changed his swing to the point where he is an extreme fly ball hitter.

IMO If you belie that steroids can make a journeyman 4th outfielder into the best hitter in baseball you need to find either a clue or Jesus.

Originally Posted by dland24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You didn't read the whole post or the links in the post, Bautista always hit well when he pulled, .960 OPS when hitting to his pull side his whole career, he adjust his approached became a dead pull hitter(only like 1 of his 54 homers last year was to opposite field, also changed his swing to the point where he is an extreme fly ball hitter.

IMO If you belie that steroids can make a journeyman 4th outfielder into the best hitter in baseball you need to find either a clue or Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom