jumpman tats....

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Why put a companey logo on you? Get something that will mean more then the brand of shoes you wore in your youth. You dont see anyone with stride baby shoes logo do you?
why all the hate on jordan tats?i mean dudes gettin tears,area codes females names on em and u hate on jordan tats?You hate on people gettin crosses on them?that @$%! is pretty much a religious logo i aint got nuthin against relegious tats. but theres alot worse things that people gettin tatted then jordan stuff.....i mean i been collecting J's since i was 14 im 24 now jordans the only thing i been interested in for 10 years outside of sports so imo i dont see whats wrong with gettin tats of things you like.....but to each they're own i guess.
because you look sort of silly at 40 and 50 with a Jordan logo on you.
And your examples you gave, beside the cross look silly also, but do you.
You aren't going to be 18 forever. What would your reaction be if you saw a 66 year old dude with a Jumpman logo?
So true. It reminds of those kids that got Halo tattoo before the Halo 2 came out for xbox.

If you get a jumpman tattoo..that's on you and some do look nice. Me personally, they aren't for me. I would never get a shoe brand on me. It'salready enough that I have the shoes.

You are not Jordan and it's basically like you're tattoing Michael Jordan on your skin.
You want another man on your body?

If I get a company logo on my body, Nike better be giving me free sneakers for life to advertise for them. No camping out for sneakers.

bdub253 wrote:
Are you that much of a slave to commerce that you have to advertise on your skin? Like I said, to each his own, but damn, you haven't given JB enough? Now you're branded with their logo?? You might wanna try to work out some sponsorship dollars -- you are a walking billboard, FOREVER.

my thoughts exactly...

indifferent.gif

I seen on a sneaker forum somebody had a tat of tha AM 95's on dere foot....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

my old barber had a tat of the jumpman logo on the back of his neck. some kid in my school has the jumpman tat on his calf but he rocks fakes so he looks likea complete idiot with the tat/fakes.

hella kids be getting jordan logos shaved into there hair around my way tho

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

You are not Jordan and it's basically like you're tattoing Michael Jordan on your skin.
You want another man on your body?
I'm sorry but that had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My homie got a jumpman tat on his arm, but he played overseas and should've been in the league, i dont think you should be rocking one of these tats if youcant hoop.

homer420 wrote:
yea jordan brand tats are lame! but this tat rite here is MONEY!!!

Hillarious!
laugh.gif
, Now that would be lame. On the real though,evrybody who posted pics of there Jumpman tats just don't look right, like the artist just did a horrible job. That being said everybody's talkin'all this branding yourself with a company logo mess, I see what ya'll are saying unless you're doin it for the shear love and admiration of MJ himself.Like real *** Jordan fans, not just sneaker heads. Fool's get dumb *** tattoo's all the time; cartoon character's, they girl's names, lip'son they neck (i.e. Kenyon Martin), all kinda stupid tuff. If you ask me a Jumpman tat isn't the worst tat especially if you do it as a loyal Michael Jordanfan, just make sure you get a good tattoo artist to do it.

I saw the title of this thread and was like "wow, I really wanna see some pics of some good Jordan tats" I figured a lot of dudes in this forum wouldhave them. I am really surprised to come in here and find so much hate towards it.My whole life this has been the one and only thing I have always gone back towhen considering to get a tattoo. I dont have any yet but if I ever get one this would be one of my first considerations. I have been a fan of Michael Jordanthe player, the man and the shoe since i was in junior high. Being a fan of Jordan is like the one constant thing through my whole life that hasnt come andgone, its always been there. He is the one person on the planet I would give anything to meet. To me getting this tat would not be selling out to a brand, itwould be the representation of a guy who has been a hero my whole life. Outside of my dad and my grandpa he would be the only other guy on the planet I wouldsay I look up to still to this day.

Originally Posted by marley

I saw the title of this thread and was like "wow, I really wanna see some pics of some good Jordan tats" I figured a lot of dudes in this forum would have them. I am really surprised to come in here and find so much hate towards it.My whole life this has been the one and only thing I have always gone back to when considering to get a tattoo. I dont have any yet but if I ever get one this would be one of my first considerations. I have been a fan of Michael Jordan the player, the man and the shoe since i was in junior high. Being a fan of Jordan is like the one constant thing through my whole life that hasnt come and gone, its always been there. He is the one person on the planet I would give anything to meet. To me getting this tat would not be selling out to a brand, it would be the representation of a guy who has been a hero my whole life. Outside of my dad and my grandpa he would be the only other guy on the planet I would say I look up to still to this day.
Then don't ever meet (attempt) him. Keep the fantasy, because the real thing isn't always what you expect. Be a fan of the player, not theman. Trust me.

Why put a companey logo on you? Get something that will mean more then the brand of shoes you wore in your youth. You dont see anyone with stride baby shoes logo do you?
why all the hate on jordan tats?i mean dudes gettin tears,area codes females names on em and u hate on jordan tats?You hate on people gettin crosses on them?that @$%! is pretty much a religious logo i aint got nuthin against relegious tats. but theres alot worse things that people gettin tatted then jordan stuff.....i mean i been collecting J's since i was 14 im 24 now jordans the only thing i been interested in for 10 years outside of sports so imo i dont see whats wrong with gettin tats of things you like.....but to each they're own i guess.
You aren't going to be 18 forever. What would your reaction be if you saw a 66 year old dude with a Jumpman logo?
I dont know how you can hate on tears. Theyre (usually) tattoos with meanings, which is what I would say qualifies it to not be hated on

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I dont know how you can hate on tears. Theyre (usually) tattoos with meanings, which is what I would say qualifies it to not be hated on
What, that you killed somebody, or in the case of Wayne, blew somebody.

Originally Posted by flight415

homer420 wrote:
yea jordan brand tats are lame! but this tat rite here is MONEY!!!
Hillarious!
laugh.gif
, Now that would be lame. On the real though, evrybody who posted pics of there Jumpman tats just don't look right, like the artist just did a horrible job. That being said everybody's talkin' all this branding yourself with a company logo mess, I see what ya'll are saying unless you're doin it for the shear love and admiration of MJ himself. Like real *** Jordan fans, not just sneaker heads. Fool's get dumb *** tattoo's all the time; cartoon character's, they girl's names, lip's on they neck (i.e. Kenyon Martin), all kinda stupid tuff. If you ask me a Jumpman tat isn't the worst tat especially if you do it as a loyal Michael Jordan fan, just make sure you get a good tattoo artist to do it.

there's a guy in my gym that has this on his leg. no joke. doesnt even look like he balls. just lifts and drinks beers

I've seen a couple this one dude had one on the left side of his neck it looked straight and this other guy had on his back like were the jordan shirtshave them

I have 4 tats and plan on getting more and the Jordan or any other brand name logo will not be one of them. I could see doing something with the Jumpman insome kind of patern like the XX's or something, but just a huge Jumpman seems stupid to me. Once Jordan starts giving me shoes and paying me to advertisehis brand I might think about it, but since that day will never come I think its safe to say neither will a Jordan tat on my body

I planned on getting his final shot on my right calf, just him without all the other stuff. been wanting that done since i was like 17.

Back
Top Bottom