Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Hold up hold up hold up. Dude ain't just say he a 10.5 men's and has a vision he will be able to purchase youth kicks in the future did he?

If 9.5Y is now the same as 9.5M, which is what some people have been suggesting, then I will indeed be trying to grab the 9.5Y Hare's.
Unless of course JB stops playing around and makes a Jordan 9.5 the same as a normal Nike 9.5

If 9.5Y is now the same as 9.5M, which is what some people have been suggesting, then I will indeed be trying to grab the 9.5Y Hare's.
Unless of course JB stops playing around and makes a Jordan 9.5 the same as a normal Nike 9.5
It will only go up to 9.5Y for GS exclusive colorways. Men's colorways will go up to 7Y.

It will only go up to 9.5Y for GS exclusive colorways. Men's colorways will go up to 7Y.

Well there goes that plan then. Hares is all I wanted

Last edited:
Beginning in January, that will no longer be the case, as select grade school offerings will be available in sizes extending up to a U.S. women’s 11. 
Just have to wait and see

From what I am hearing the new boxes crush like cereal boxes. You cant stack more than 3 or 4 on top of each other. Not sure if that was hyperbole.

So that means the Y sizing continues to 9.5. Old rumor was that it became woman's sizing at 7.5(aka women's 9) and stops at woman's 11(9.5y).

Wish they'd do just a half size more since I am size 10-11 in modern Js.

The shape of GS sizing >>>>>

And the price [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Word

Got me wondering whether I can slide into the Hare's at 9.5Y

My true size is a 10.5, but JB sizing has been so jacked that I took the Infrared VI at 9.5 with no problems
It will be interesting to see if one of the "remaster" elements is the end of JB's ******ed sizing problems

Sizing inconsistencies is one of the things I hate most about Jordan brand.

I'm not following this whole sizing thing. you guys really think a 9.5 youth size would be the same as a 9.5 mens now? something sounds really off about that to me. like wishful thinking

The guy in my fb group has them in hand, so it's fairly solid evidence.

Any idea when we may actually see pics of the Hares and Bordeauxs, or when other releases will be confirmed????

look at chicago 10s tho, they just dropped in 2012. now they're being "remastered"
Still tho if you market releases like "Miss out and you might not see it for another decade" you shouldnt be releasing them every other year. Prolly the biggest reason people stockpile shoes.

My BCs are still DS, since I dont rock more than two of the same model at a time for this specific reason.

Also if you got more than 10 shoes 7, which should be the average, years aint even that long. WCs are still 8.5 out of 10 MIN for this reason.

Now I have to guess which will come back soon and which I'll have to wait a decade for >D

Its becoming more evident what the real reasons for remastering shoes is |I It aint just to raise the price, it's so we can cop the same shoe again and forgive them for ******* up last time.

If any 4s need the remastered treatment its the Fire Reds. Last release was returned with swiftness. Creased up beyond recognition from me walking 10 feet to the mirror. I only want the BCs and WCs if they come with NA

Last edited:
So no bred 4s and wc 4s next year? Smh
You'll probably see Tinkers models (3-6) in their og form (sporting Nike Air) during their 30th anniv....  Everything else, is fair game. 

Last edited:
thank God nothing I like is releasing soon or else I would've been broke.. Only getting Bordeaux 7s, raging bull 5s, and space jam 11s

I hate to burst your bubble, but Toro Bravo 5's from the Raging Bull Pack isn't 100% confirmed as of this moment, just rumored. I also believe gr8erade gr8erade the OP of this thread wrote off the Space Jam 11's for this year. So unless you really don't like anything confirmed as of now or you do but you're saving up planning ahead, I would just go with what you want now because those two pair's are 100% rumor as of now :smh: but saving money is always a good thing :pimp:.

On the subject of why most retro's past XIV don't get the same retro treatment that other's do, I believe it's because Jordan is trying to appeal to the general consumer and not so much sneakerheads. I have a feeling that most people who aren't sneakerheads aren't feeling Jay's afree the XIV in my opinion. A lot of the XIV's from last year that weren't the Black Toe's sat and weren't instant sellouts. So, Jordan Brand being Jordan Brand probably feels like it can do without Jay's 15 and higher for the most part and focus around the popular models being 1-14 which appeal to almost everybody, that's my theory on the situation :smh:.

I'm surprised to hear some people prefer GS versions over mens. IMO, there's no contest. GS are clearly inferior. Case and point would be the AJ4. There are some GLARING design differences, not just subtle changes in shape. Not to mention lesser quality (i.e. omission of rubber winglets)

Anyways, I think it'd be pretty hard to argue against the fact that GS versions don't even use the same technology as the men's version. Just look at the 19, 20, 21. No zoom air on and no protruding IPS pods on kids.

yoof yoof My guess would be they haven't inspected a GS close enough to weigh the pros and cons. Although a select few may seem more aesthetically pleasing, there is a lot left to be desired. They don't have the same arch support nor are they built with the same specs. And they're only $40-50 less than mens anyway..

I'm surprised to hear some people prefer GS versions over mens. IMO, there's no contest. GS are clearly inferior. Case and point would be the AJ4. There are some GLARING design differences, not just subtle changes in shape. Not to mention lesser quality (i.e. omission of rubber winglets)

Anyways, I think it'd be pretty hard to argue against the fact that GS versions don't even use the same technology as the men's version. Just look at the 19, 20, 21. No zoom air on and no protruding IPS pods on kids.

yoof yoof My guess would be they haven't inspected a GS close enough to weigh the pros and cons. Although a select few may seem more aesthetically pleasing, there is a lot left to be desired. They don't have the same arch support nor are they built with the same specs. And they're only $40-50 less than mens anyway..

No one here actually prefers the GS to a properly done Mens.
But when JB playing games and releasing "remasters" with all the same flaws and errors of the last 10+ years, its something we have to consider

No one here actually prefers the GS to a properly done Mens.
But when JB playing games and releasing "remasters" with all the same flaws and errors of the last 10+ years, its something we have to consider
Or you consider not buying them at all?  Yall act like Jordan has a gun to your heads and forces you to buy a shoe with 'flaws and errors'.  But keep buying and keep complaining cause Im sure there's someone out there who cares

Back
Top Bottom