"JUST FOR KICKS" released ten years ago....

I think this movie holds a big importance to any sneakerhead. 

This movie was where it was at. Real sneaker culture right here, the kids these days need to watch this ****. Sneakers aren't all about the money, the hype, or who's got the most, it's about the community!! Sneakers hold memories, they hold stories in our lives. It's about the community and the passion all of us share.

Maybe this sounds crazy, but how awesome would a "Just for Kicks 2" be? A type of "Where are they now?", take all the people from the original (and some new faces of course) and talk to them about what has changed, what they're doing now, what they miss, etc... Just want to hear more from real heads. The thing that stood out about this movie was there was several un-famous people in it who truly devoted them to sneakers, that's what it's about to me. Think that would be incredible! Personally would love to hear more from Tommy Rebel, just loving hearing the stories guys like him and Bobbito have. 

*Sidenote: Can a documentary about Bobbito and his love/impact on sneakers please come out?!!! Can literally listen to him for hours and to me he's what a true head is, the man love sneakers and the culture it brings with it. Would love to see what's in that man's stash!! 
nthat.gif

Anyways, was just feeling nostalgic and wanted to share! Hope you guys got something to say!!

Back
Top Bottom