just got my jordan 1 straps today

they look on par with the old love/new love pack.
ohwell.gif

Man I don't know if I'd cop these.... On the fence, I also got the xx3 to cop as well and the CDP next month.

Nice but... too many kicks this month so I must pass on these and hope they are available later.

Alotta kicks come out this month.....too much if you ask me. I passed on the Lasers and Gucci's this weekend in hopes to double up on these...and of coursethe XX3's at the end of the month as well when JB drops 3 colorways all on the same day.
tired.gif

Well it's these for me and all of the XX3's because I still have to plan ahead for next months CDP.

IMO JB should have released some of these in months like September when nothing really all that hot dropped. It would've been easier to cop if they spreadout their releases a little more.....at least for me.
tongue.gif

Instead of getting the Jordan "WACK/phat" and these straps, you may get a good quality NDS '01. Very much worth it! Trust me. Unlikemost of the Jordans, I's soles won't crumble, & are near invincible/ageless.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Instead of getting the Jordan "WACK/phat" and these straps, you may get a good quality NDS '01. Very much worth it! Trust me. Unlike most of the Jordans, I's soles won't crumble, & are near invincible/ageless.
That's what i am thinking

Just save me those $110 for this shoe and start saving for an older pair, that has no straps or a jumpman.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Instead of getting the Jordan "WACK/phat" and these straps, you may get a good quality NDS '01. Very much worth it! Trust me. Unlike most of the Jordans, I's soles won't crumble, & are near invincible/ageless.
the 01's are clearly superior on all accounts, however, finding a pair without heeldrag is going to be tough for less than 350 in most sizes

Back
Top Bottom