JUST GOT ROBBED...HOUSE EMPTIED

Sorry to hear that man. It hurts like a million times more when you think its an inside job.

Dude it's a horrible feeling. Happened once at parents house and twice in same year at mine. I hope your insurance is good. The fun comes in shopping for all new stuff and improving your security.

Stay up OP

Iv never been robbed but I had some people who I called my brothers go in my childhood house after my parents and I moved to rob the next person...I still feel violated till this day and that was 5-6 years ago

they got the plug :smh: damn bruh.

i know i guess its stupid i admit

no other way to put it

i leave the back open to my spot all the time too no dambs given

guess i should change before i get got

im not good with keys or wallet thats why i do these things

bruh :lol: I hope no one you know is reading this plotting right now.

I was tryna get him to say what city, the rest you could build from his nt history.

sorry to hear fam, hope you find out who it was. 

but glad you're good though.

be safe.

Careful what you post on Facebook or Craigslist showing people you're out of town

THIS! People will use social media to their advantage. Check-ins on FB, GPS tags on instagram can leave you vulnerable especially if your profile is public. Don't do it.

Hope you catch those ruthless suckers OP.

A security system is pretty cheap. All you need are some cheap webcams and security software for your computer. I have one where I can check real time video and audio from my phone. Software has motion detection as well
Info on webcams bruh?

yall need to go to costco/sams club, they have systems with like 10 HD cameras and records up to 30 days then you just delete and record again.

range from $500-$1,500

heavily contemplating putting them around the outside of my house. id say if they are high quality and work 100% sure then its well worth the investment. in store they look awesome

i bought a camera for 80 bucks that i can monitor from my phone or computer..

it dfoesnt have recording or i havent figured it out yet at least but you can screen shot it.

i also printed out signs before i got it saying that there is 24 hour surveillance,

plus i doubt anyone wants to break in to my place unless they want to end up in pieces and sent to their momma day by day.

Get a camera peoples. Its pretty cheap these days. I have mine recording when im not home

My camera system is always on record. Even caught a couple shoot outs on it.

What system do you guys own?
To tell the truth I'm not sure the name of it... My father bought it...

It's an actual computer with the software on it. Comes with some type of video card that can accept multiple feeds at once.

The hard drive only records when the camera senses motion.

God forbid there are damb leaves blowing in the wind on a tree. :lol:

But this system is a few years old.

I'm sure there are much simpler systems with the same effect nowadays.

I can still get you the same of who makes the computer though.

Why your heart drop B?

You got OP's stuff?

This the type if fool who'll Robb you then help you look for your stuff. That's foul B.

Lol. Having been on here for so long I've talked with Pablo on countless occasions. Dude is chill, you hate to hear these types of things happen.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that... All my stuff got jacked a couple years ago web I was living at my moms.. It was a inside job..

And seems like this was too

Man that sucks bro i think about these types of things happening to me all the time. I feel for u 

If u really feel its an inside job start thinking about anything and everything if that makes sense. ppl u wouldn't think twice about or u might have mentioned it randomly or anything that sticks out.  start jotting it down on paper and follow leads from there.  

if something does stick out act non chalant about it, pretend like u got insurance, act as if ur ok with it, stuff like that and they'll slip up, let their guard down, brag about it, etc

also check ur local craigslist, ebay, fbook for ur shoes, tv, etc

Last edited:
Thanks for the words bruhs

I filed a report as soon as I got back home. They didnt take prints but pictures

I gave them the serial # to my ps4

I dont post on social networking at all so nobody knows where I am at any time like that ..like I said I was out with family.

I gotta friend who is pretty well known around so there's a chance the word can get to him of whi stole my ****

Im checking CL constantly

Im getting some security and insurance is next on my list

Holy **** pabs, sorry to hear about your loses.

Do you have any clue as to who could have plotted on you?

Man, when you start thinking it's an inside job, you stop trusting everyone.

Hope you find out who did it man, that's just foul.

what if your landlord did it?

damn man

I cant even imagine; at least you are safe if you can find any solace in this

hope it all works out for you

Back
Top Bottom