just helped save a womans life

OP i was about to hit ya with the no pic no care..

but you remembered your mission..

"NT needs pics damn it or else this didnt happen"

Tek from :
360waves??? Sheesh too many of y'all on nt now.

Killahd48 aka youngkd3 aka katie

people are so sue happy, i'd be scared to pull her out and her come at me with a law suit for moving her without her permission paralyzing her or some ish.. still, good job.

people are so sue happy, i'd be scared to pull her out and her come at me with a law suit for moving her without her permission paralyzing her or some ish.. still, good job.

Most stated have a good Samaritan protection law.

Tek from :
360waves??? Sheesh too many of y'all on nt now.

Killahd48 aka youngkd3 aka katie
360what? is that a gamer clan or something? jp. but my name was never tek on 360 howd u know it was me o_O? and i havent touched 360 in soooooooooooo long lol so i cant speak on ne1 else being here.

and honestly i never thought about repercussions smh wouldnt that be some **** to get hit with a lawsuit?

UPDATE

i actually called all the hospitals in my area. i remembered her name from when we laid her down and i located her. called her up to check on her and she was so happy and thankful. we talked for only 5 minutes n i cut it off. shes gonna be just fine. incredible.

Last edited:
good job.
just lucky she didnt have any spine problem when you guys decided to pull her out of the car. otherwise she could have been paralized and sew you guys ...

Props bro ive stopped to help people in accident situations most people just leave them or call the cops its good to hear a good samaritan story man amidst all the other nonsense you hear now a days

Your boss is a DB for making you take pictures of said wreck but he made up for because he bought you pizza.

Either way, you did a really good job OP.

Op is the mayne

:pimp:

You checked up on her when you didn't have too.. Mad props thankfully she's okay!

Back
Top Bottom