just helped save a womans life

In this instance OP is definitely not a F_g... :lol:

But yeah great job OP. We need more people like you in the world. :nthat:

Wow this happened on i 4?. Man good stuff, You deserve a medal bro.

Reppin FLA.
r u by i4 somewhere? cuz if ur in tampa, u can still see where it happened. it was approaching 275 and i-4. around the 50th street exit. big tire marks torn up the grass and theres one of the BIIIIIIIG lights just laying down in the grass. its still there as of this morning.
good job.
just lucky she didnt have any spine problem when you guys decided to pull her out of the car. otherwise she could have been paralized and sew you guys ...
yea... but we tried to keep her laid out flat as possible. it was like 5 of us carrying her so we kept her relatively still. but ur right, i dont care ill always help and fight the ungrateful person who'd sue me in court for that.
Your boss is a DB for making you take pictures of said wreck but he made up for because he bought you pizza.

Either way, you did a really good job OP.
well he didnt make me take pictures. i was supposed to be at work at 10, but when the cops unblocked my car it was already 10:48 lol. so i took pics for proof KNOWING he wouldnt believe some story like this. in which he didnt lol i dont blame him.

also i appreciate the love yall. im pleasantly surprised to see yall cosign it. i expected a buncha of "you a captain save-a-*****/sap/weak" type posts lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom